Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

A thanks from iMr to UF

I would like to personal thanks to all those here that have given us a warm welcome an acceptance into the UF communitty. Our Hell week was just as it sounds hell, with many a battle with the eval team threw out the week with some close matches won an some butt whooping handed to us an a whole Lotta team killing :). So once again, thank you to all those who made this happen an we hope to further strengthen our relationships here at UF.

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

You're very welcome. I had much to do with this, even tho I had no idea what was going on. Mainly because I'm just everywhere, like a bad fart that just won't go away. So you're welcome, and tell sky to lick it