Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

safer in iraq

This might be mildly humorous if Jackson was alive, but I see no need to trample on a mans grave after he's passed. I never had any love for the man when alive, but I recognized his undeniable talent as an artist and musician. Poor choice of humor IMO... :police:

I don't know, just cause somebody dies, doesn't make him a saint. There have been plenty of people that have died and the world is better off without them.

And sometimes, the world would have been better off if they were dead much sooner. :police:

Xanthe ]

To each their own... like I said, it would be funnier before he passed, but after his death I feel it's simply overkill on the humor. I'll pray for all of you, as your apparently all going to hell! ;)

my prayers go out to you as well mate as they do to all on uf its still funny