Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

Borderlands = Platinum

So any of you who are on my friends list.. im sure have seen me playing the crap out of this game for the last 2 weeks.. well tonight i achieved the Platinum Trophy.. It is much easier then most and any fellow trophy whores should give this game a whirl. Most of the trophies just happen while playing the story mode. Not alot outside the box you have to do or look for. Regardless.. Platinum #2 for me.. still working on that socom one.. however.. its running out of time quickly..

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

The fact that you can play a story mode online w/ up to 3 of your friends .. working together towards those trophies and beating the game... is priceless.. I am not a huge FPS fan.. and anyone who knows me knows i dont care for RPGs.. just not enough time in the day for them.. however this is a nice combination of the 2.. and it got me hooked on the shade cell animation as well.. all in all great game.

inadub ]

So any of you who are on my friends list.. im sure have seen me playing the crap out of this game for the last 2 weeks.. well tonight i achieved the Platinum Trophy.. It is much easier then most and any fellow trophy whores should give this game a whirl. Most of the trophies just happen while playing the story mode. Not alot outside the box you have to do or look for. Regardless.. Platinum #2 for me.. still working on that socom one.. however.. its running out of time quickly..

And the survey says.......

DING!

THANKS CAPT OBVIOUS!

This just further proves you cant read...