Xx-CHURCHY-xX ]

Keyword: Haters.

Drop this fucking argument because it's getting old already. The Yankees have always had money. If you have the money, you spend it. Every team would do that same shit.

Yankees are the champs and nothing you say will change that. Go cry, bitches.

Somebody has their panties in a bunch. :-* I will never drop this argument as long as I live. Celebrate your victory in peace Jokey. I am a bitter Chicagoan feel free to tear me a new one. ;D

iDnTyX ]

Any ball club that spends 200Mill + can win a world series. If the Cubs had that kind of cash they would have won 3-4 by now. Dont get me wrong great on them for winning it but it isnt really nothing special, half the players are steroids sell outs.

i would have to disagre there. the yankees have spent 200+ million a lot of years, and havent won a series since 2000. money does not buy championship.

xPUDDYTATx ]
iDnTyX ]

Any ball club that spends 200Mill + can win a world series. If the Cubs had that kind of cash they would have won 3-4 by now. Dont get me wrong great on them for winning it but it isnt really nothing special, half the players are steroids sell outs.

i would have to disagre there. the yankees have spent 200+ million a lot of years, and havent won a series since 2000. money does not buy championship.

But it sure does help. ;) and I'm sure teams like the Royals and Twins would disagree.

Xx-CHURCHY-xX ]

Keyword: Haters.

Drop this fucking argument because it's getting old already. The Yankees have always had money. If you have the money, you spend it. Every team would do that same shit.

Yankees are the champs and nothing you say will change that. Go cry, bitches.

lol enjoy your victory mate keyword: lots and lots of beer ;D

ps im a redsox fan can you expect anything less ::)

and as far as crying goes im not the players that go and cry when there salary isnt enough millions like cmon your playin baseball for fucks sake :-X

iDnTyX ]

No amount of money in the world will help the Cubs win a World Series. :-*