Any Clans looking for Forums.?

I am in testing right now, & i can give you forums, IF you want..!! (you could actually have a URL forwarded to them too.!)

It will all work together once my site is up, but until then you can have some private forums for your clan if you don't have any, or are looking. (No advertising.. Completely AD FREE..!!)

Just reply here or send me a PM.

It is for clans that don't have a huge nice website like you ..lol

For people who want free professional forums that aren't all covered with advertising. with no hassle of needing to have any web design knowledge. ;D

You'd be surprized how many clans are looking for forums, but they dont have anyone who knows about website stuff, so they never are able to get anything going. I see it all the time on lots of gaming sites asking "How to make a forum.?"

So I kill 2 birds with one stone.

1. They get a forum that comes with a "web guy" to handle any issues/problems or to make it how they want it.

2. It bumps traffic on my server.

As far as security.. is there really anything in your forums that will help my clan beat your clan in a war..?

Is there a REALLY BIG secret that is the magic sentence that will make your clan lose ..lol

like i said this wouldn't be for a clan like yours..

Honestly Rev, if you want to try it out.. let me know.

If you don't like it no worries.. after all it is free. :)

You can actually make it as cool as you want to.. If you were to buy a domain name you could forward it to them also.. it could http://www.inuclan.com or http://www.inu-clan.com or whatever for like $5 for a year.!

Plus you can choose from a bunch of different skins, colors, & have your own Header with whatever you want on it. (clan logo, etc)

Thanks Sid..

I noticed a lot of clans could benefit from it.. there are private sections all over on other types of sites. (car clubs, team sports, etc.)

Since i remember the old days before i knew anything about web stuff.. we used freewebs, & proboards. & just winged it. what a hassle, & most of the time you go straight to the forums anyway. even our warriors site.. we had a pretty good set up, but i never bothered to go to the rest of the site, just straight to the forums.. the other stuff is (impressive) mostly for recruiting.

Just wait till the Gamelobby site is back up and running its gonna be great. (damn thing shoulda been up CORRECTLY a year ago ..lol)