The main event is starting in the next 5 minutes and I hope its a good one. I'm pulling for Rogers but he might be too new to MMA to put up a great fight against Fedor.

The Shields Vs. Mayhem fight was pretty solid. I liked Mayhem in this one even though he lost. He definitely showed his experience in this one escaping multiple times from Shields ground positions. Shields kept the fight on the ground for most of it to minimize the damage caused by Mayhem's muay thai. Shields did get lucky though because Mayhem had him in a choke and he was within 5 seconds from passing out when the damn bell rang.

Here comes Fedor and Rogers!!!!! I don't have time to review that one because i have to hit the sack straight after. By the way this fight is about 20 minutes from my house. I should've gone. ::)

Fedor got his nose broken and face bloodied up within 30 seconds of the match starting. Fedor kind of looked completely outplayed in the 1st round. Rogers dominated most of the round holding Fedor against the gate. Even when they went to the ground, Fedor wasn't in control. He did try a few reversals and tried to get a Kamora going, but Rogers got out. A little bit later, Rogers used Fedors head as a punching bad and just unloaded on him. SOMEHOW, Fedor got back on his feet and lasted the round.

Second round... not much to say. Both guys throwing strikes and moving around.. And theeeennnn... Fedor with a right hook and Rogers goes night night.

It's crazy how Fedor can just completely turn around a match like that. He was completely dominated in that first round and was bloody as hell, but made it through to the second round. Rogers took too long to make his strike against Fedor and Fedor just crushed Rogers jaw. Woop di doo.. Fedor is still the best.

after the first round i was talking with some friends and i was wondering why oh why wasnt rogers throwing his hands he threw like 9 punches one broke fedors nose and the other when fedor was on his back, going in he had to have know the only way he was going to win was with the hands that got him there. its the tyson effect fedor has he was scared to punch fedor, as if fedor was going to rip his arm off when he did.