Count Down

Well since it counts down to February 7th if my math is right. That is Super Bowl Sunday so since there probably isnt enough scratch laying around for UF to put a commercial on during the Super Bowl to promote the community. I'm guessing since the Super Bowl is in Texas and Shane lives in Texas he his going to paint the UF logos on his body and streak the Super Bowl.

Mike.....I wish you wouldn't have given it away in the second post. And I believe that John and I got Shane to agree to a full on Tattoo to signify longevity.

It keeps from having to just wear a T-Shirt.

But, that isn't far off from the final season of LOST. It is a pretty popular show.

I'm guessing since the Super Bowl is in Texas and Shane lives in Texas he his going to paint the UF logos on his body and streak the Super Bowl.

I'm getting tickets for sure if this is the case!!

USCG_sierra179 ]
I'm guessing since the Super Bowl is in Texas and Shane lives in Texas he his going to paint the UF logos on his body and streak the Super Bowl.

I'm getting tickets for sure if this is the case!!

dude fuck it ill streak with him with rpd written on my chest haha make a movement have all the clans send a rep to streak lol

• 2 weeks later...

could possibly be the number of days left before lucky stars realizes that there is more to life than post whoring the urgent fury forums*

*this is loosely based on and average of the number of days it took RNG and CDBS to figure out the same thing, and does not include the days before the timer was put up.

xPUDDYTATx ]

could possibly be the number of days left before lucky stars realizes that there is more to life than post whoring the urgent fury forums*

*this is loosely based on and average of the number of days it took RNG and CDBS to figure out the same thing, and does not include the days before the timer was put up.

could be ::) we'll see