Count Down

LuckyS_T_A_R_S ]
xPUDDYTATx ]

could possibly be the number of days left before lucky stars realizes that there is more to life than post whoring the urgent fury forums*

could be ::) we'll see

*this is loosely based on and average of the number of days it took RNG and CDBS to figure out the same thing, and does not include the days before the timer was put up.

And the award for the most quote fails in a 3 month period goes to?... LUCKY!!!

Prane ]
LuckyS_T_A_R_S ]
xPUDDYTATx ]

could possibly be the number of days left before lucky stars realizes that there is more to life than post whoring the urgent fury forums*

could be ::) we'll see

*this is loosely based on and average of the number of days it took RNG and CDBS to figure out the same thing, and does not include the days before the timer was put up.

And the award for the most quote fails in a 3 month period goes to?... LUCKY!!!

what you talkin about ::) flawless

BacklasH ]
SUM_R_3_T_A_R_D ]

im pretty sure the superbowl is in miami. im thinking the countdown is when willywonka159 will finally get to third base

He has to get off the pine to bat first. ;) And yes the Super Bowl is in Miami.

Shows what you know; I've made it to 3rd base while I played Little League like 20 times.

xPUDDYTATx ]

hey man, i resent that. i still check these forums, just not nearly as much..

RNG187 ]
xPUDDYTATx ]

Back in the day you were here more then you were anywhere else in your life though. LOL

So now that we know what is above. What kind of tourneys are they?

wow, the cat is outta the bag. yes, we will be playing a multi console tacmap. monday and wednesday will be on ps3, and tuesdays and thursdays will be on the xbox. friday will be a special treat, and i dont know if i should let this one go public, but we will be downloading mw2 on our iPhOnEs. hopefully, by doing this we can bridge tha gap between xbox players and ps3 players and put some of the arguing about platforms to rest.

on a side note, the ps3 part will be the normal 13 weeks, but due to the failure rate of the xbox, we will only play the tuesday/thursday portion of the tournament for approximatley 3 weeks. then we shouldl be out of xbox players.

xPUDDYTATx ]

wow, the cat is outta the bag. yes, we will be playing a multi console tacmap. monday and wednesday will be on ps3, and tuesdays and thursdays will be on the xbox. friday will be a special treat, and i dont know if i should let this one go public, but we will be downloading mw2 on our iPhOnEs. hopefully, by doing this we can bridge tha gap between xbox players and ps3 players and put some of the arguing about platforms to rest.

on a side note, the ps3 part will be the normal 13 weeks, but due to the failure rate of the xbox, we will only play the tuesday/thursday portion of the tournament for approximatley 3 weeks. then we shouldl be out of xbox players.

Lmao.

xPUDDYTATx ]

But because the game works without issues on the 360, we should get through 13 weeks worth of playing in only 3.

Also, when map packs come out we will be able to get the 360 tourney out of the way with new maps while we wait for them to get to ps3. :P

There, thats another side of the common debate. We ARE trying to BOOST the x-box side rite? ;)

Disciple74 ]
RNG187 ]
xPUDDYTATx ]

Back in the day you were here more then you were anywhere else in your life though. LOL

So now that we know what is above. What kind of tourneys are they?

oh absolutely, i can't help but laugh at some of the shit i did..not bc its funny, but bc it's almost sad.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...