So anyways I have worked where I work for two years, and at first you were not allowed to use any tobacco product on the property(chew,dip or smoke), but we finally got them to allow it (I work at a wood mill so we had to get a designated smoking area). We can dip tobacco anywhere in the mill though. But our company is probably getting bought out by another OSB company, and they will probably get rid of smoking and chewing again.

But our Health guy said that electronic cigarettes will have to be looked at. I told him they dont produce second hand smoke, and all clean of all the carcigons, and produce no flame, or anything that could catch wood on fire. he is going to look into it.

so my other question is, whats a good one, that isnt expensive, and are they really any good? I rem seeing a post on it awhile back, so what ya guys think?

So anyways I have worked where I work for two years, and at first you were not allowed to use any tobacco product on the property(chew,dip or smoke), but we finally got them to allow it (I work at a wood mill so we had to get a designated smoking area). We can dip tobacco anywhere in the mill though. But our company is probably getting bought out by another OSB company, and they will probably get rid of smoking and chewing again.

But our Health guy said that electronic cigarettes will have to be looked at. I told him they dont produce second hand smoke, and all clean of all the carcigons, and produce no flame, or anything that could catch wood on fire. he is going to look into it.

so my other question is, whats a good one, that isnt expensive, and are they really any good? I rem seeing a post on it awhile back, so what ya guys think?

Start reading... lots of good info and feedback in the thread. Below is the video Bizybot made... 8)

http://www.urgentfury.com/uf_forum/index.php?topic=15140.0

JOYE306a vs JOYE510 etc., etc.

At the time this thing seemed great....and may be for some people. Check out the latest reports on them though, the FDA concluded testing saying "nah," But the worst part of there findings was that there wasn't a lot of quality control in place; varying levels of nicotine in the cartridges and some "foreign" components in some cartridges.

The FDA?!

that stands for FUNDED Drug Agency....and the funding is done by US pharm. companies. They are a joke, and their entire program should be shut down.

I used one (have it in my pocket now in fact!) and i havent had a cig in over 10 months. It works, works well, and I put it down easily. One day......I just forgot about it. It was amazing.

Again makes you wonder.....is it the actual NICOTINE that's addicting, or all the chemicals in cigarette's that is?

I heard these electronic cigs are not very good. I don't smoke so I don't know. What I do know is that I play alot of poker and most poker rooms do not allow smoking. Well a couple of weeks ago I seen some guys with these electronic cigs smoking in the poker room. That only lasted a day or two though, they put the kabash to that too.

Tool_Minion ]

The FDA?!

that stands for FUNDED Drug Agency....and the funding is done by US pharm. companies. They are a joke, and their entire program should be shut down.

I used one (have it in my pocket now in fact!) and i havent had a cig in over 10 months. It works, works well, and I put it down easily. One day......I just forgot about it. It was amazing.

Again makes you wonder.....is it the actual NICOTINE that's addicting, or all the chemicals in cigarette's that is?

ill have to look into this been smokin newports since i was 14 can you get them to taste like menthol cigs cause i dont want that marlboro light crap