COD2 Campaign Mode

• Directors

I havent done any singleplayer yet but the warning at the beginning of the game seems like there should be a 'wow'

IRISH BULL ]

It caused a huge uproar when the vid of that level was released about a week or two ago. IMO, its no more violent than what you can do in any Grand Theft Auto game.

Yeah and even though it's not right GTA gets blamed for every violent thing that happens at schools. I would be pretty surprised if this doesn't make nation wide news. The only reason it might not is because all that does is sell more copies.

I felt a little dirty playing it and I was not expecting that at all. It's one thing to shoot cops in GTA at least they are shooting back at you. In the airport mission you are just mowing down innocent unarmed civilians.

• Directors
iDnTyX ]

I felt alittle dirty too, but went with it. Pulled out my pistol and shot the person that was crawling on the floor in the head and knifed the others. threw Frags here and their :-X After all its just a game. :angel:

Pretty funny because I did the same LOL

Why do people get upset over stuff like this ? I mean look to all the parents out there who don't want there kids playing violate video games here an idea don't buy it for them. i wish everyone would think about the game as i do i know those people aint real just pixel of code so i mow them down like no tomorrow an on gta me an my friends drive on the side walks to see who can kill more people doesn't mean tomorrow I'm running out an doing this shit in real life.

xLASTx ]

Why do people get upset over stuff like this ? I mean look to all the parents out there who don't want there kids playing violate video games here an idea don't buy it for them. i wish everyone would think about the game as i do i know those people aint real just pixel of code so i mow them down like no tomorrow an on gta me an my friends drive on the side walks to see who can kill more people doesn't mean tomorrow I'm running out an doing this shit in real life.

that would be the simple truth not to mention the fact that its m for mature and small kids arent supposed to be playin it anyways the parents that bitch about it are the same ones that pay for it. and as far as that mission goes i felt dirty playin it as well been gettin my fixes at afriends house who has it for 360 i just went through with the knife execution style but like last said its a video game and none of us should be going out tomm to our local airport and killing a bunch of ppl but i have to say it shows the reality of terrorism and how sick and twisted ppl can really be and gives us all from every nation a shining example of why we should be proud of our troops and brothers over fighing for us right now i mean i hate to glorify a video game in this light and i thought id never be saying it about a call of duty game no less but maybe this will wake some kids up and make them think noticed alot dont here in the US and honestly back home as well they just dont give a shit....ok im done now im itching to go play now but its 2 am so shiza

this is probably the greatest campaign mode ending i have ever seen. the whole game was fantastic, but i simply loved the ending, and was almost bummed that there was not another mission.

the third level though, damn was that fun. admit it people, you all kow at some point you have wanted to do it. well heres your chance :D

xPUDDYTATx ]

this is probably the greatest campaign mode ending i have ever seen. the whole game was fantastic, but i simply loved the ending, and was almost bummed that there was not another mission.

the third level though, damn was that fun. admit it people, you all kow at some point you have wanted to do it. well heres your chance :D

[/quote

Agreed. Just finished it and what a blast!

It was a blast!! I've always thought the Campaign was the greatest part of the COD series, and this one didn't disappoint. It was sheer madness at times. It was eerie playing in a war zone in DC. Kind of fucked with my head. I plan on playing Campaign a few more times at least.

Favorite part: That mounted 50 in DC. The one where you are diggin in towards the end. Guys flying back 10 feet when you hit them. Exploding on impact. It was siiiick.

I finally played this "controversy" level last night. I honestly thought it was too short. Like I said before, GTA IV is a hell of a lot more violent. In that game you can kill an endless number of people.

Check this out.

Modern Warfare 2 On Fox & Friends

Could they have got a worse person to argue in favor of the game?!! lol And I love the douche bag host who makes the comment that bringing this game into a house teaches an 8 yoa how to be a terrorist. If some parent lets their 8 yoa kid to play this game, then they are to blame for their kids problems, not Infinity Ward. Plus there is no proof that video games cause children to grow up violent, like the other douche bag states.