Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

Hello UF - From [REV] The Revolution

Just wanted to officially introduce myself and our clan to the UF community. We're called The Revolution and have been together 2 months now. You may recognize myself or many others from the clan since we have been a part of the community for many years under the SHO tag. A few months ago, a group of us broke off from SHO and decided to do our own thing. We're currently signed up for UF's Boot Camp and can't wait to start playing MW2 with everyone!

Thanks for listening, fellas! :)

Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Prolog39 ]

Btw, I hope that's a lowercase L in your name, that's what i used when sending the invite. lol

yes sir it's a lower cased L. I will accept it tonight when I get home

xPUDDYTATx ]

PROLOG!!!!! good to se ya back around here man. so who all made the jump with you to REV? looking forward to some more kick ass gaming with you all under your new name ;)

wuttup puddy. lookin forward to some cod matches with you and the boys again!

Linde94 ]

Goat,

We didn't make a name change. REV is brand new. SHO is still around. ;)

Okeedokee..

my well wishes still apply.. both to REV as well as SHO. I'd like nothing more to see all you guys back around. Either in the new clan REV or SHO for that matter. ;)

xPUDDYTATx ]

PROLOG!!!!! good to se ya back around here man. so who all made the jump with you to REV? looking forward to some more kick ass gaming with you all under your new name ;)

Hey PUDDY! It's good to be back around. Can't wait to get back into the full swing of things with UF. The Riot Act tournament was the most fun I've ever had with gaming. :) We have 16 members right now, most of whom have gamed together for 2+ years. You'll recognize a lot of us. Throw me an invite on the PSN and we can get some MW2 game in to help us prepare for Boot Camp.

Thanks to everyone for the well wishes.