101, eliminated at the 5th spot.

101 was eliminated from the UF4 action last week by JyK.

101 had a great run, better than most, throughout the tourney, holding a good, solid position on the 2nd place spot and menacing to take the lead from APC much of the time, but some severe PoW losses took its toll and 101 hit their demise quite surprisingly and quickly.

Much respect to 101 on their UF4 run.

Great clan, great attitude and an all-around GREAT fixture here at the UF Community.

Hats off t'ya, 101.

They had MY respect weeks ago.

They walk out of the tourney with my respect well intact.

GOOD JOB.

First off, I can't say enough about this community. I have gotten to know a lot of new people and gotten to know a lot more of you better. It is and has always been a pleasure to war against all the fierce competitors. I can't say it doesn't hurt that we have boughed out without a shot at the title but the odds were against us with the heavy losses to our roster. Though I speak mainly on my behalf I know every one in [101] is proud to have served in UF4 and look forward to the next competition.

Thank you to everyone and see you all on the battlefield.

Hard to swallow, to say the least.

I really wish we could have gotten more of our guys to be active in the most crucial stage of this tournament. The UF again has shown that it provides the elite with an elite challenge. As a veteran of two tacmap tourneys with this community my faith and the faith of my fellow 101 members remains in the Urgent Fury community.

We'll being seeing those who haven't borne the brunt of 101s guns in the next black tournament, most likely.

Good luck to those still in the tournament. You all have proven capable foes and any of the remaining clans are worthy of the title.

CARRY ON

I had a great time and put forth everything I had and i know the clan did the same, so i leave with no regrets. We fought tooth and nail until the end and just got finished off. It was great playing with everyone from 101 and all the other clans we have fought. JYK you guys definitly have my respect for besting us in so many different ways and maps. Thanks everyone for a memorable first UF tour.

Thanks for the kind words guys. I as much as they are appreciated I have to say we are more disappointed in the way it ended for us. We had a couple of guys that had some life issues come up to take us from the game and we had others that just didn't show up and when you have as many POW's taken as we did in the last 2 weeks it made it hard to field a practice team let alone a team for the match. Not to take anything away from the clans that helped our demise but we weren't the same 101st that remained at the top for most of the tournament.

Good luck to APC, LTU, JYK and N for the rest of the tournament.