anyone else beat single player on MW2.

the story mode was lacking

it tend to skip around a lot and wasn't as well put together as mw

plus iw seemed to put in a few unnecessary levels

the breach sequences were fun as hell but some of the chase scenes were just annoying imo

and a 5 hour campaign is about the normal length of a fps game but they could of made it longer

also i loved that they got rid of the infinite spawning of enemies, made the gameplay a lot more enjoyable

The last level I'm given what's considered the best sniper rifle in the world(CheyTac) and I didn't use it, THE ENTIRE MAP. WTF

I wanted a true sniper map. The one in COD:MW was awesome and that you had ONE SHOT at the end was heart dramatic. But no, it comes down to a knife throw. YEAH. :P

It was a good game, I did like the breach doors. It was fun to go threw, slow down and POP, POP, POP, CLEAR! That's good stuff.

Sgt.JoeFriday ]

The last level I'm given what's considered the best sniper rifle in the world(CheyTac) and I didn't use it, THE ENTIRE MAP. WTF

I wanted a true sniper map. The one in COD:MW was awesome and that you had ONE SHOT at the end was heart dramatic. But no, it comes down to a knife throw. YEAH. :P

It was a good game, I did like the breach doors. It was fun to go threw, slow down and POP, POP, POP, CLEAR! That's good stuff.

I agree with that. I guess I got my fill of sniping from the Spec Ops. The stealth missions on Veteran are a fucking blast. It's totally worth it getting sniped in the eyeball 20 times just so I can do it again. The Chernobyl one is fun as hell.

Xx-CHURCHY-xX ]
Sgt.JoeFriday ]

I agree with that. I guess I got my fill of sniping from the Spec Ops. The stealth missions on Veteran are a fucking blast. It's totally worth it getting sniped in the eyeball 20 times just so I can do it again. The Chernobyl one is fun as hell.

Chernobly was EPIC... fun as hell! *Try lining up those 3 guards for a 3 for one bullet kill! :angel:

Told me the same thing. 9 hours of intense gaming to beat it. I knew it was gonna be long when I died three times in a row at thevery start of the irst mission.

Xanthe ]
Xx-CHURCHY-xX ]
Sgt.JoeFriday ]

Chernobly was EPIC... fun as hell! *Try lining up those 3 guards for a 3 for one bullet kill! :angel:

One of the reasons I LOVE Operation Flashpoint is sniping. You can hit guys at 600-700 meters and you have to actually raise the scope and you can watch it arc.