ITS OFFICAL RED SOX SWEEP THE STANKEES

Guest F0RNICATI0N

It was a good series. But remember the Red Sox had there aces up and the Yankees had two rookies that pitched the last two games. The four home runs in a row was cool.

yup doesnt matter if its spring training ....when we beat the yankees its like instant thc running thru my viens.and u r right its only april but i'd rather be up three in the series then down three............smoke thats an interesting fact that you posted didnt know that jd was part of both the times:: good call....we'll see the yanks this coming weekend sweep them again..yankees wont beat them once.lol wouldnt that be the shit..........till the next time

STREETSWEEPR1

didnt the red sox get swept in a 5 game series last year?? Yeah get excited for beaten up on an injured rotation that has rookies pitching. Other than pettite, the other 4 pitchers combined for like 15 major league starts...lol. Like jessup said, its APRIL. Well see whats up at the end of the year, when the yanks win yet another division title.

absolut.jpg

Guest Church
boody ]

didnt the red sox get swept in a 5 game series last year?? Yeah get excited for beaten up on an injured rotation that has rookies pitching. Other than pettite, the other 4 pitchers combined for like 15 major league starts...lol. Like jessup said, its APRIL. Well see whats up at the end of the year, when the yanks win yet another division title.

absolut.jpg

THANK YOU! You're my new best friend<3

Go Yanks.

yup just like a yankee fan to look back in the past.....and the yankees will have the same pitching pretty much all year....they get thier chance this weekend to try to beet up on the sox...NOT.....put all the b#llshit aside... whats up boody

whats up street. Like i said, well see whats up at the end of the year, homie.

jeah-3.jpg

.......if that.

Guest Col.Jessup

yup just like a yankee fan to look back in the past.....and the yankees will have the same pitching pretty much all year....they get thier chance this weekend to try to beet up on the sox...NOT.....put all the b#llshit aside... whats up boody

Bringing up the Past? Huh? Both Boody and I asked you to wait till the future. Come talk to us in October.......

Col.Jessup ]

Bringing up the Past?  Huh?  Both Boody and I asked you to wait till the future.  Come talk to us in October.......

Ok so there is no talking about Baseball till the playoffs..!!??

Gimme a break, this is now.

The Red Sox Swept the Yankees, no matter if they are in 1st or last in October, this is now.

This is what the post is about.. quit slamming it.!

They will play again, dont worry you'll get your chance to gloat.!

Typical Yankees fans..

Now i hate the Yankees even more.!!

Guest Col.Jessup

A rivalry requires the other team to compete. Last time I checked we were still up 25 World Series, its a feud. :D

And for me baseball season really doesn't begin till after hockey season is over.

American League East Standings..

1st - Boston Red Sox -            12 7    .632    GB -- 

2nd - Baltimore Orioles -         11 9    .550    GB 1.5

3rd - Toronto Blue Jays -        10 10   .500    GB 2.5

4th - Tampa Bay Devil Rays -   9 11    .450    GB 3.5

LAST - New York Yankees -      8 11    .421    GB 4.0

Nuff Said.!! ;D

Now Pipe down till that changes..