MW2 weapons

Anyone try out the riot shield? It's sort of fun. I was using it in domination to get the areas. I like watching it get beat the hell up and your still alive. The only thing it doesn't switch to your weapons very fast. A guy can reload before you get the shield swung around and get the pistols out. I didn't get many kills.

I do like the Silenced 50 cal.

Also are there claymores this time. I haven't seen them yet.

Oh the turret gun. I saw that gun on lock and loaded. And I happened to run up on the turret and I was like. "Oh hell ya" Need less to say that gun is a beast.

I've tried the shield, didn't like it. I've been doing pretty good with the M4, so I am sticking with that until I unlock all of the perks. After that, I'll try other weapons.

I do like the missile launchers now. It locks onto planes and choppers. A helluva lot better than the old RPG. It takes two missiles to take anything down until you unlock Stopping Power Pro. Then if you hit it once, a full clip will then take it down.

xREVERENDx ]

<<<<< SCAR Expert III..should speak for my weapon of choice....LoL.... Cant wait to unlock he FAL though, used on single player and it seems to be pretty bad ass..

Same here with the SCAR....the FAL is hard to commit to in respawn. Every auto out there has you beat, and until you unlock a scope for it.....it will be my fav I think as I was a G3 slut in MW.

Tool_Minion ]
xREVERENDx ]

<<<<< SCAR Expert III..should speak for my weapon of choice....LoL.... Cant wait to unlock he FAL though, used on single player and it seems to be pretty bad ass..

Same here with the SCAR....the FAL is hard to commit to in respawn. Every auto out there has you beat, and until you unlock a scope for it.....it will be my fav I think as I was a G3 slut in MW.

Thats cool, I like the semi auto...in MW my weapon of choice was the good old M14. swemi auto's at least for me are easier to shoot from the hip.

iDnTyX ]

The M16 is pretty sick, So accurate. Def my weapon of choice. I like the oneman army perk where you can change to any of your classes while your still alive. its a def advantage.

Yea, I really want to try that one out. It definitely has advantages. How does it work though? Can you switch back and forth, or only one time? And does your ammo automatically replenish?

Also, does the EMP take any and all vehicles down?