Dear SOCOM...

Hey how's it going?

Anyway I wanted to say I enjoyed our date last night with S+S at Urgent Fury. It was nice to see you again. You know we have been through a lot and the last year has been a roller coaster ride of emotions. More for me then you. Anyway what I want to say is...I am seeing someone else.

I remember the first time we met. It seems like just yesterday, yet it was more then a few years ago. You were amazing, we spent so much time together and now here we are.

THe fact is, when we met, you were like this smokin hot blonde bombshell. I couldn't keep my hands off of you and you were more then I could handle at times. Now you are like this middle aged woman with all kinds of sagging parts and baby fat. Yea you are nice to hook up with, but you are no where near what you were before. You were the hottest thing around, now I have decided that maybe we should spend some time apart.

Don't worry I plan on seeing you from time to time. Mainly because I have friends that still meet up with you at Urgent Fury. So you will still see me around, at least until the end of the year, but most my affection is now going to go to Modern Warfare 2.

I am sure you remember when I fooled around with Modern Warfare and I know oyu remember how I came back to you when you finally upgraded. BUt you didn't give me what you said you were going to give me. And now there is someone waiting in the wings to give me that something I am missing.

I know you are trying to upgrade your content, but at this time it might be, too little too late.

I hope that we can still be friends. Because who knows, maybe one day it will dawn on you that you have this place in peoples hearts, especially mine, that you fill, that no one else can fill. When you realize that you will be that same SOCOM that wow'd me years ago. IT will take some work on your part, but it can be done.

So I will see you around, more then likely over at Urgent Fury, or maybe a random time I come looking for a booty call, but for now lets try not to be exclusive. I hope for the best for you.

Sincerely,

Red0ctobeR

P.S.-I am keeping the Headset you gave me...and YES I will be using it with Modern Warfare 2. I think it is only fair after the last year you have given me.

xRed0ctobeRx ]

Hey how's it going?

Anyway I wanted to say I enjoyed our date last night with S+S at Urgent Fury. It was nice to see you again. You know we have been through a lot and the last year has been a roller coaster ride of emotions. More for me then you. Anyway what I want to say is...I am seeing someone else.

I remember the first time we met. It seems like just yesterday, yet it was more then a few years ago. You were amazing, we spent so much time together and now here we are.

THe fact is, when we met, you were like this smokin hot blonde bombshell. I couldn't keep my hands off of you and you were more then I could handle at times. Now you are like this middle aged woman with all kinds of sagging parts and baby fat. Yea you are nice to hook up with, but you are no where near what you were before. You were the hottest thing around, now I have decided that maybe we should spend some time apart.

Don't worry I plan on seeing you from time to time. Mainly because I have friends that still meet up with you at Urgent Fury. So you will still see me around, at least until the end of the year, but most my affection is now going to go to Modern Warfare 2.

I am sure you remember when I fooled around with Modern Warfare and I know oyu remember how I came back to you when you finally upgraded. BUt you didn't give me what you said you were going to give me. And now there is someone waiting in the wings to give me that something I am missing.

I know you are trying to upgrade your content, but at this time it might be, too little too late.

I hope that we can still be friends. Because who knows, maybe one day it will dawn on you that you have this place in peoples hearts, especially mine, that you fill, that no one else can fill. When you realize that you will be that same SOCOM that wow'd me years ago. IT will take some work on your part, but it can be done.

So I will see you around, more then likely over at Urgent Fury, or maybe a random time I come looking for a booty call, but for now lets try not to be exclusive. I hope for the best for you.

Sincerely,

Red0ctobeR

P.S.-I am keeping the Headset you gave me...and YES I will be using it with Modern Warfare 2. I think it is only fair after the last year you have given me.

Dear Red,

I really don't know what to say. I can't believe you have ever thought of us being exclusive. At one time I was happy to be your one and only. You wined and dined me. You treated me so well and then I found others would do the same. At that time I realized I could get many more to enjoy me and praise me. They too saw the best of me at first, however just like you, I did not have the time to remain loyal to them and well, I didn't need to as you all were throwing your money at me and well I have made a great living this way.

Yes some may call me a whore, however I like to refer to myself as an entrepreneur. In the beginning it was just me running the show and I was able to give you a little more special attention, however then I was being pimped out. You know how that goes. All they want is their money and could care less, that my shit was getting loose. Maybe someday I can break away from my pimp and get back on the right track. Until then good luck and thanks for all your money.

Socom

Pathogen- ]

now if we could only get the parties going on mw2 lol oh and clearer mics

yeah but that is ALL we need. other than that the game is perfect. I didn't even play online today and I had a blast. I spent 6 hours straight playing Special Ops with my buddy. Most fun I've had on any shooter game in 2009.

Bandit99 ]
xRed0ctobeRx ]

Hey how's it going?

Sincerely,

Red0ctobeR

Dear Red,

I really don't know what to say. I can't believe you have ever thought of us being exclusive. At one time I was happy to be your one and only. You wined and dined me. You treated me so well and then I found others would do the same. At that time I realized I could get many more to enjoy me and praise me. They too saw the best of me at first, however just like you, I did not have the time to remain loyal to them and well, I didn't need to as you all were throwing your money at me and well I have made a great living this way.

Yes some may call me a whore, however I like to refer to myself as an entrepreneur. In the beginning it was just me running the show and I was able to give you a little more special attention, however then I was being pimped out. You know how that goes. All they want is their money and could care less, that my shit was getting loose. Maybe someday I can break away from my pimp and get back on the right track. Until then good luck and thanks for all your money.

Socom

LMAO

oh SOCOM how you let yourself go.

Yeah, I'll agree....game doesn't need much. I mean my only complaint really (cause i'm sure they'll fix the issues) is that i wish they had a socom style lobby system. But very true, my clan had a strong showing, we were raping people, and it was the most fun I've had in a video game in a long while.

I really had to sit and think and was like "Damn, I've been pretty much going thru the motions while playing socom, more out of habit than pure enjoyment" lol

Dear Red,

I'm so hurt that you excluded me from your life YOU are a Tramp. You go from SOCOM to Modern Warfare, then back to SOCOM. And now what... thats right Modern Warfare 2. How could you skip over me like that? Is it because i'm leftovers, used over and over by publishers all across america? I may be old but i still got a flame brewin'! You are a B!7C#!!! I just want you to know that... :'(

Call of Duty: World at War

PS: I hope you die by a millions Nazi Zombies!!! >:(