Clash of the Titans

• 4 months later...

the reviews are horrible for this guys. They did the 3D in post production, and rushed it...they are saying this is one of the worst 3D films ever. They are saying that if you just want action, then go see this in 2D and its ok. But if you loved the old story, a hero who isn't a winy bitch, and depth of characters..then just see the old one again

Chili-Palmer ]

But both of you are basing that on reviews though right, the only review from someone that has seen it is from bunni.?

i enjoyed the film

Has anyone else seen it.?

I'm debating wether to see it or not. :-\

Saw it in 3D. I enjoyed the movie but was unimpressed with the 3D aspect. The only scene which the 3D did justice was near the end in the Kraken scene. The movie flows along well and most of the special effects are done well except for Medusa... she's completely computer generated, which isn't the problem, the problem is, you can tell she's computer generated and realism goes out the window.

If you go and see this, see it in regular movie mode and you should pleased. 8)