Somthing Fun

Hey thought Id try something out with you new and old GFX guys. This is something I was involved in over at a GFX forum I'm apart of and thought it might be fun to try over here even tho its more geared towards interface design. So the way the this will worked is Ill throw up a plan image then we all take turns on adding something to it until it comes out to be something cool. This is good for practice and also lets your creative juices to start flowing. Heres and example of what we did. It turned out to be pretty dam cool so lets see what we can come up with all are welcome to take part.

This is what we came up with when it was over and done with.

Starting Image:

4-1.jpg

Finished Image:

chain.jpg

Ill start it off with this image. Make sure to zip it as a .psd so the next person can add to it. Iv uploaded the image and the zip image. Have fun guys cant wait to see what it comes out to be.

http://www.redscorpioninteractive.com/uf_gfx_fun/1.zip

1.jpg

K, done my part. How do I upload it to here? I know how to zip it, but I don't have a method to host it....

OK, so I got LUCKY on AIM and passed him the updated .psd as not to hold him up....I hosted a version showing what I did and I guess no HE can figure out how to host it when he is done. ;)

After my part:

11.png

damn nice job everyone.

So how far do you take it Audi? If its still up Ill play with it tomorrow when I get to the office

Well you can take as far as any one whats to go with it. Look at the first image I posted were people added shading, effects like the electricity coming out the bottom etc. The one we have going now is starting to take shape and is starting to look like something. Id say start adding to it or seeing if you cant git ride of the hard edges or adding effects theirs really is no boundarys with it as like I said before it something fun to do.