Have you listened to the latest Podcast

• Directors

Tuesday we released the newest Podcast with Cmdr Fury LIve on location with Game stop, be sure to go check it out via the tool bar, iTunes or goto www.urgentfury.com/podcast

We want to know what you think...

Plus maybe your response will make it on the pod cast too... reply here

• Directors
FEAR_WADE ]

Cmdr Fury on Location?!? They let him out of the bunker?

Another stellar podcast and a great idea, now we just need pics of this giant TV!

U.Freq. 54's MW2 Launch "on location" pics...

Here she is....the giant TV!!!!

ufreqmw2launch006.jpg

These fine folks won a "first play" contest, and were among the first in the nation to play MW2.

ufreqmw2launch005.jpg

There were easily 400-500 gamers at the event. Many of whom stood in line for hours. The crowd was so big, I had to take 2 shots of the line, using the paparazzi stretch (camera held high above my head).

Pic 1

ufreqmw2launch004.jpg

Pic 2

ufreqmw2launch003.jpg

This was one of 2, super sweet MW2 T-Shirts the GS staff was wearing (as modeled by my buddy, and GS Store Manager Brandon H). The other shirt, which I never had a chance to get a shot of, actually looked like an Army Ranger's BDUni, complete with patches. SuWeeeeet!!!

ufreqmw2launch002.jpg

And the moment everybody was waiting for....12 Midnight!!! The little kid in the foreground was too young to purchase the game (he didn't know that GS would be carding people...it IS Rated M, and GS is very serious about some ESRB Ratings), so he had to get his mom out of bed, to drive 18 miles to GS, to buy the game for him.

No word when the grounding will be over, so he can actually play the game.

ufreqmw2launch001.jpg

All in all, it was a pretty groovy experience. They treated me like a freaking rock star. And I can honestly say, I've never seen that many people get that excited about a video game. And I was especially glad I could share some of it with UF.

KYFW...AYPD!!! Hooyah!!!

~V~