TOM BRADY GOIN NUTS THIS YEAR /WILL HE BREAK THE RECORD

Even if he doesn't, this year he's sick.

303.6 Yards Per Game

2125 Yards

27 TDs

2   INTS

If he does a little better than his average for the rest of the season he might also break most yards in a Season, set at 5,024 by Marino. He is going to be playing some stingy defenses though. Buffalo, Phildelphia, Pittsburgh, and Miami  ;D ;D ;D

pitt might be the only good one on that list

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KingOfRats

Even if he doesn't, this year he's sick.

303.6 Yards Per Game

2125 Yards

27 TDs

2 INTS

If he does a little better than his average for the rest of the season he might also break most yards in a Season, set at 5,024 by Marino. He is going to be playing some stingy defenses though. Buffalo, Phildelphia, Pittsburgh, and Miami ;D ;D ;D

pitt might be the only good one on that list

Buffalo and Philly have been very stingy on defense they just have no offense at all, and Miami was simple put in for some fun lol.

• 4 weeks later...

I recant my previous statement from October that he won't break it. The Pats really aren't even trying to run the ball in and they are racking up points at an astounding rate. Brady only has to average slightly more than 2 touchdowns a game to break the record and he has yet to have one game this season with less than 3, so I'd say it is safe to assume the record will belong to Brady at season's end. Another record noone is talking about is Randy Moss approaching the single season receiving touchdown record. He has 16 now with 6 games to go and he needs 6 to tie and 7 to break. I think he will break it with relative ease.

• 3 weeks later...

45 for Brady with the Jets and Dolphins coming up, this record is a lock before they play the Giants in week 17. Moss is also only 3 TD's shy of tying Jerry Rice's single season TD record, which I think he should accomplish with ease. One other record noone is talking about, however it is unlikely, Brady is approaching Marino's single season passing yards record. He is currently 989 yards shy of Marino's 5084 passing yards in 84. Here is the intriguing part, Brady faces off against the Jets and Dolphins in his next two games. He has torched both this year he only needs to average 330 ypg over his next 3 to break the record. If he breaks the passing yards record too, there is no doubt this will be the greatest season by an NFL QB of all time.

.FEAR_WADE ]

You may have already added this somewhere' date=' but maybe not....another reason for Brady's success...credit to smoke

http://bangcartoon.com/2007/cheatriots.htm

[/quote']

That video still cracks me up lol, it's somewhere I forget which thread I posted it in. Bangcartoon.com has about 2-3 videos a month during the season and they jab at every current issue in the NFL. I highly recommend you guys bookmark the site, because almost all of their videos are hilarious.

• 2 weeks later...

47 AND WE STILL GOT THE REST OF THE GAME VS MIAMI....IT WILL BE CRAZY IF HE BREAKS IT TODAY...

THAT WOULD MEAN HE DID IT IN FIFTEEN GAMES UT HE DIDNT THROW ONE LAST WEEK SO REALLY IN FOURTEEN GAMES ;)

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!PEYTON

Wow! Is that how you really think? That because he didn't throw one week, that week doesn't count? LOL....Didn't he play last week. Yes he did so the week counts.

Oh and by the way on your thinking, Peyton would have done it in 15 games as well. He did not throw any the last game of the season, when he only had 2 pass attempts the first series against Denver when all he did was play the first series.

Oh and Last week Brady threw 27 times without throwing a touchdown, while playing the whole game, so you see where your logic doesn't work even if we used it?