Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

RPD's new home

Nemesis ]

Nice Looking Lucky!!

Glad you could use the patch. ;)

yea you have my everlasting thanks for that we ended up usin it we went back to our roots for our new look and my coleader apparently got the patch from you and so we used it and im glad we did

USCG_sierra179 ]

Looking good Lucky. Looks like you guys are moving up. As soon as you guys get on MW2 hit me up and we'll run a few matches with RPD

we are on mw2 just not me cause my dumbass left the game at a friends house and he went outta town till after thanksgiving but after then i should have it back but if your interested you can coordinate sumtin with my coleader FatalS_T_A_R_S or my officer TeddyS_T_A_R_S theyll both be more then happy to hook up with you guys in a non sexual way ;)

LuckyS_T_A_R_S ]
USCG_sierra179 ]

Looking good Lucky. Looks like you guys are moving up. As soon as you guys get on MW2 hit me up and we'll run a few matches with RPD

we are on mw2 just not me cause my dumbass left the game at a friends house and he went outta town till after thanksgiving but after then i should have it back but if your interested you can coordinate sumtin with my coleader FatalS_T_A_R_S or my officer TeddyS_T_A_R_S theyll both be more then happy to hook up with you guys in a non sexual way ;)

I would hope totally nonsexual!! I'll give Fatal a shout. I'm currently out of town but I'll talk to Fatal and coordinate him with my XO. Probably this weekend or early next week. Good shit Lucky

USCG_sierra179 ]
LuckyS_T_A_R_S ]
USCG_sierra179 ]

I would hope totally nonsexual!! I'll give Fatal a shout. I'm currently out of town but I'll talk to Fatal and coordinate him with my XO. Probably this weekend or early next week. Good shit Lucky

your hugs and kisses? i thought we were taking this in a non-sexual approach. Well as long as its not me. ::) ::)