Can not log into UF from my PS3

So I had to replace my PS3 due to the YLOD, and I was setting up my bookmarks again, and I got all of em done except for UF.

It won't allow me to log in. Everytime I click the Username box, it simply refreshes the page. I had noticed this problem on my OLD ps3 when I went to post, but now I cant even log in.

Anyone share in my dilemma? Any ideas how to fix it?

• Directors

I am repling via play station... i too get the refresh when I tried to login using the top or by clicking login button, I was however able to login via the bottom form... this must be an issue with SMF cause I am able to browse with our with out activating flash

Yes by hitting no on the plugin it will disable the ads that are in flash format...

Looks like I will have to bring this up with SMF and see if there is a solution

• Directors

You dont have a thumb drive, and like i mentioned Lucky, you can log in if you use the form on the bottom...

I have submitted a support request with SMF to research this issue

Shane ]

You dont have a thumb drive, and like i mentioned Lucky, you can log in if you use the form on the bottom...

I have submitted a support request with SMF to research this issue

nope i broke my thumb drive 2 weeks ago stumbling in one night as well as my desk its held together with ducttape now