I am calling it quits

I will be marking my username for deletion. So mod please delete it for me. Anyways it has been Lots of fun since I first came to UF back when the socom beta first came out. I rem first hearig bout UF from At3Dave during a MW1 match when I got put on his team and a few guys from 101, and I came here and met alot of great people and made a couple enemies I would take it. But with my status as a clan hopper and trying to join a clan but not playing alot on socom I had to quit most of them.

I learned alot bout how the games should be played here because before I came here I played alot of gamebattles wit clans that cheated and gltched and it was nice to find a place where fair play was the top thing to gain entry into.

When I joined rvn I had alot of fun and even got to be on the evaluate team which was really cool but I just can't find the time to put into it anymore. So now for my apologes.

Ravenfall: I apologize for the way I left and I should have left correctly, I had a problem with a members there and should have went through the proper channels instead of getting mad an leaving the way I did.

KoH: I left because of not alot of activity in the clan and it's when I first got tired of playing socom, I liked being there and should have stuck it out

U: I tried to join more thn once and lied about a few things. You guys were whooping but and I think I wanted the recognition and a shot to be in what I believe the top clan here in socom, even though I knew my stats couldn't hold up. So being the idiot I am when MW2 dropped I said this may be my chance but then i wasn't honest about it.

DK: you guys gave me a second chance when alot of clans didn't want anything to do with me, when I played as Koontz--x. And I made It in and had fun. I moved into a new house and left because I wasn't playing socom alot, so instead of doing it right I just left. Sorry and also sorry for coming back under another name and trying out that was stupid of me

all others I tried out for (tnu,lpk,sxb) I was an idiot and apologize for even wasting ur time. I should haven't jumped into a clan so fast and should have realized that I was hopping and I needed to find the right clan andplay before asking for a tryout.

I apologize for my stupidityand Mikejaxon helped me realize that I was a idiot. So with all this said I am taking a break from Uf to get my shit straight and I hope to come back in a few months and do it the correct way and hopefully show everyone here i have changed. This will be my psn still so if any of ya want to play just add me . When I come back to uf I am going tone a better person and do things right but I know that will take time but I decided that if I want to play in a clan I hafts do it right and notwhat I have done before.

I sill still check the uf forums now from time to time just to see what the news and stuff is so ya may see me around but anyways take if easy guys and good shooting.

I personally don’t know you all too well marine, but I have seen the term “clan hopper†said in reference. I’m happy Mike took some time to talk with you. With being in a clan it’s not always everyone seeing eye to eye nor everyone getting along 100%. Things happen issues arise and so on. It’s about sticking with it through the good and bad. Giving in sometimes to another clan mates suggestions in order to have your suggestions be taken more seriously. It’s a give and take affair.

I’m not saying sometimes a member changing clans isn’t for the best for both parties. However its usually seen as a last resort and when it happens discussing things and leaving in a mutual manner gives it its due respect. When someone changes clans often and without a lot of just cause sometimes that is taken as a person being a clan hopper. Every clan leader knows their members are different people and they each have their own individual goals. They also know not everyone is going to get along ALL the time. However they also expect the willingness to work through disagreements and be agreeable to do what is necessary for the good will of the team.

If you have realized the importance others see in this and now know that you could have done things in a better way then you are well on your way to becoming a good addition to any UF clan. Things take time however and it’s the willingness to spend the time getting to know your clan mates that makes the difference when a player gives up and moves on without a lot of effort it can be viewed as reluctance to being a team player.

In every UF clan winning and dominating come in a far second to comradeship and friendship. It is the solidarity of a UF clan that is its most rewarding aspect.

As to your request to delete your account. UF will not be doing that. You can always change your name in your profile if you so desire. I am of the opinion though that there isn’t any reason to. You are who you are and if you want to change others opinions of yourself then it is your actions from here on that will determine that. No one can fault someone too much for past actions. For those that learn from their mistakes, change for the better and strive to correct their past mistakes they receive the respect and the honor that change is entitled to.

The one thing I’ve seen in the past is the vast amount of acceptance that is often demonstrated by UF clans. They are motivated in terms of allowing an individual another chance. My only advice is to take your time, research the clans and choose a clan that you feel will be a good fit for you. Be diligent on your application and try out and if you are accepted be even more diligent with your desire to remain and contribute to the betterment of your clan and your clan mates.

are you just saying this so you can change your name AGAIN and tryout in another clan? I personally have only been in one clan and thats the one I created on socom 1 *L*P*K*.Almost came to a time that *L*P*K* died but I stuck with it and we are still here today.Either way take care.

• 2 weeks later...