Hottest Girl Round 3 Jessica Alba vs Eva Mendez

As for your pics..YOU guys are going to be the ones posting them. So if one of these is your favorite, then post the picture that you think will win her into the next round. Just reply to the post and add your pic.

Good luck!

Prane ]

seriously how the fuck has eva mendez made it this far, her face is so ugly, like a cavewomen's

you know how I know you're gay? You said Eva Mendez is ugly.

Prane, if boobs is the only requirement for you to find someone attractive.....hell I got boobs baby. :-*;)

Prane ]

seriously how the fuck has eva mendez made it this far, her face is so ugly, like a cavewomen's

Prane, if boobs is the only requirement for you to find someone attractive.....hell I got boobs baby. :-*;)

You must be a racist like Sequoyah hating on the Latinas!!!! ;) How do you seriously not find her attractive at all? Regardless of her boobs she has a good body and an awesome face. I don't get the caveman thing? All I know is you can talk your smack now Tool and new guy, but when it comes down to it if she was standing next to you, your pants would shrink a little.

Prane ]
Prane ]

You must be a racist like Sequoyah hating on the Latinas!!!! ;) How do you seriously not find her attractive at all? Regardless of her boobs she has a good body and an awesome face. I don't get the caveman thing? All I know is you can talk your smack now Tool and new guy, but when it comes down to it if she was standing next to you, your pants would shrink a little.

most definitively not.....im just picky about my women, and eva mendez is not attractive at all to me. now if you want to start singling out body parts then ya she's got a nice ass, but I'm looking at the whole deal, and jessica alba wins this hands down. Much cuter face, a firm ass/stomach, nice tits, toned legs. Eva mendes i can't get past her face, and even if i put a bag on it, still her boobs don't compensate enough to pick up the slack....Now if i was standing next to jessica alba, my pants would bust off like the Hulk's shirt .

MEGAN FOX FTW

Chili-Palmer ]
Prane ]

I voted for Alba, but thats ^ funny right there. lol

ignorance is bliss i guess. :laugh:;) Hopefully ya'll see the light one day.......for now though my work here is done, i need to go spam the MEGAN FOX thread to insure her victory. FUíMONOS MEGAN FOX!