Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

What sensitivity level do you use?

personally, hugs and flowers is as sensitive as i get. i believe once a guy goes to the crying phase, he just becomes pussy and needs to step away from his manhood. on occasion, i have been known to show sympathy at funerals, but its mostly on the outside as i think of all the reasons the no good sonofabitch deserves to be dead.

COWonCRACK ]

low. low. low. i dont understand how you guys can use high. your crosshairs have got to strafe back and forth over the target.

Spray and pray apparently.

I will never go higher than 6 and never lower than medium. I go back and forth in that range according to how I feel on a given day

For me it depends...On free for all or something where I need quick guns I use 8, but on things like S&D or where I am needing to use more stealth and a mix of camp and gun, I use 5 or 6..

I am still getting used to it, but at 10 i cant seem to hit anything but dirt.

Xx-CHURCHY-xX ]
COWonCRACK ]

low. low. low. i dont understand how you guys can use high. your crosshairs have got to strafe back and forth over the target.

Spray and pray apparently.

I will never go higher than 6 and never lower than medium. I go back and forth in that range according to how I feel on a given day

Just because super high sensitivity means spray and pray to you guys, doesn't mean it is to everyone. Personally, even if its uncomfortable at first, I use the full sensitivity because after awhile I become accustomed to it and am able to hone in on targets (even at super long range) very fast. There's no spray and pray whatsoever. lol