Help Child Healthcare coverage!!!

Skipper ]
.APOCALYP5E. ]
6raVIty ]
UNCLE-SID25 ]

Politics, religion... Not recommended, digested, suggested or encouraged around these parts.

Amen.

Amen.

*Sid grabs a sharp stick, stabs Skipper in the eye, roasts eye until golden brown over camp fire.. "Know you can see where I am coming from with this flame" muhahaha. oh ;D

Praise Allah

Guest Skipper
UNCLE-SID25 ]
Skipper ]
.APOCALYP5E. ]
6raVIty ]
UNCLE-SID25 ]

Politics, religion... Not recommended, digested, suggested or encouraged around these parts.

Amen.

Amen.

*Sid grabs a sharp stick, stabs Skipper in the eye, roasts eye until golden brown over camp fire.. "Know you can see where I am coming from with this flame" muhahaha. oh ;D

Praise Allah

Ouch! Do they sell Braille controllers for PS2?

Guest Phil_McGroin

Screw that! Why should the price of my Cigars go through the roof? So I can pay for some scumbag that would rather buy weed or a nice car or some other b.s. instead of buying insurance for his kids? NO THANKS!!!

OK I will agree with these guys about getting non political on a website designed to enjoy competitive gaming but I can't help myself. First off you direct us to Dick Durbins website for a bill that he designed. First off he is the biggest scummbag ( well besides Nancy Pelosi) in the senate. Not only that but with this bill it will open a whole array of Universal Healthcare bills that will not just be bad for us but open a whole new can of worms. Let me elaborate: capitalism works in this country, name one federally run program in the united states that runs smoothly. Next look at Universal Healthcare in England and tell me that it works over there. Better yet ask the people and they will tell you how shitty it is. Like a fellow clansmen has stated on our site when it comes to civilian doctors and medics competition and doing better then the next guy gives you more money and a better job. Unlike the military that basically you do the job at all you are paid. So whether it is right or wrong doesn't matter, they still get paid.

Last but not least in no way fashion or form am I gonna pay to make it easier for...Illegal aliens, deucebag losers who don't get a job, and people who can't at least try to keep themselves healthy. You want to see the people who are complaining, they are the ones already using the government to get by. They are the vocal minority that thinks they deserve something from the government. They don't deserve shit, because it is my money that pays for them. They need to get to work and do something useful with their money.

Boy oh boy that just kinda spilled out of me...Sorry

Everyone is assuming that ALL people who would be affected are scum bags or people that abuse the system. You cant generalize like that, its wrong. I agree though that there will always be some kind of abuse when it comes to government run systems, but there are people who need help. And Canada has a similar system and one of our members thinks very highly of it, and a person in my office from England thinks the health care there is not bad at all.....but to each there own.

Don't always assume, "Assumptions are the mother of all Fuc@ Ups".

Maybe I'm just a hippei:)

yes indeed Saint, remember the old phrase "To assume makes an 'ASS out of U and ME'"

I agree that the scumbags and illegals don't and shouldn't deserve the right to this, but for children like my younger siblings who don't have medical coverage this means a lot. And them not having medical coverage has nothing to do with the work ethics of our mother and their father (I have a different father than my younger siblings), and health care coverage to cover them is too much for my family when there are thing's like food, and housing necessities. Granted I covered my entire family for a while when I had a really good sales and marketing job for about 2 years up until the beginning of May, but regardless, they are just 2 of 10 million American Children who NEED health care coverage and can't get it.

And further more, how is it the fault of CHILDREN that they are not covered with health care coverage? It isn't their fault they were born.

But I'm going to drop this and ask that the topic be locked, I'll try to avoid from posting anymore controversial political topics in future.

D

CZambrano ]

i wrote a reply, luckily i read the rules of the forum before i hit send.

what you just wrote was retarded. i think we should just let this topic die.

"amen"

I would like to know what you think is retarded? And what does reading the rules of the forums have to do with anything. I am having a perfectly intelligent conversation with my fellow members. Please rebut if you can control yourself.

Next I agree D that the children are not at fault. But if this legislation goes through then it would open the doors wide open for Universal health care.

Next saint I am not assuming anything! The European Union already has established a Governmnet "provided" health care plan. Maybe your colleague thinks it is not bad, but why does he not think it is great? The emergency rooms are backed up and it is impossible to get the proper medical attention, like what the US provides. Plus already BY LAW no hospital can deny services to any individual that may be sick or injured. You say these children can't get medical assistance, that is wrong they can.

I am not assuming here fellas I am merely following history and facts.

Here is where I wanted to continue but accidentally pushed the post button.

Though I would and could debate about this for a long time I am gonna think we will have to agree to disagree. There are good things about Universal Healthcare, don't get me wrong. But people are already exploiting the system now and cost the american people over a hundred million dollars. Why would it not get worse from there if we had "government run" health care.

Frankly you guys can say what you will but this is how I stand. If you can give me your pros about it then please enlighten me. I have researched this topic since Hillary Clinton pulled it out of her ass about 12 years ago. Understand this when the government steps in the way of capitalism it usually goes badly. Capitalism works...trust it.

UNCLE-SID25 ]

Maybe I did not say it loud enough or clearly so I will try again: Its like going to bar (where a diverse, proud bunch of folks hang out) at an hour before last call... Start talking passionately about politics and religion- All you are really looking for is a fight, it is not the place to get your Political backing, try to force YOUR views on others, or save the world. It is a place where people of all types come to have a beer and good time- Just as this forum should be a place where everyone can come and have a good time (beer is optional but highly recommended).

Guest Skipper
UNCLE-SID25 ]
UNCLE-SID25 ]

Maybe I did not say it loud enough or clearly so I will try again: Its like going to bar (where a diverse, proud bunch of folks hang out) at an hour before last call... Start talking passionately about politics and religion- All you are really looking for is a fight, it is not the place to get your Political backing, try to force YOUR views on others, or save the world. It is a place where people of all types come to have a beer and good time- Just as this forum should be a place where everyone can come and have a good time (beer is optional but highly recommended).

I say we sticky this

Guest [APC] 6ravity
6raVIty ]

Amen.

I don't think anybody got the ha-ha-funny aspect of this... cause "Amen" isn't a secular term... so I agreed w/the point, then went and did the same thing by using religious jargon ...

I laughed.

;D

I did not POINT OUT YOU OR ANYONE IN PARTICULAR WAS ASSUMING...I saw alot of people genralizing society as a bunch of scum bags that want free health care. I just think that we need to start now to try to streamline the system because either way, we will see country wide health care of some kind....so why not start now. And emergency rooms are over filled now for more reasons than people over crowding it with no insurance.....examples

1. The lack of qualified staff that serve in emergency rooms......med students dont tend to gravatae there simply due to the lack of upward mobility for money and presitge.....unless they are doing thier residency.

2. It has been proven that 65-75 percent of hospitals are run like a complete cluster fuck.....

3. Most Hospitals are over staffed with un-qualified personel. (Note:not all)

Ok enough of that:) I jsut think we need to start now to work out the kinks and if anything it should be made at firts for all children under 18.....

I am definitely against this... Our government is already big enough. Our taxes are high enough. We need to go back to a more limited and small government. With more state rights! Less of a cooperative federalism! We need to stick to our constitution. This is a capitalist country and I think we should aim to be a true laissez faire capitalist country. Government intervention has never turned out good. Just let capitalism work!

This Child Healthcare bill is just a huge gateway to universal healthcare. The democrats and neoconservatives might want it, but I want our government to cut down on spending and get out of debt!

If the people want cheaper healthcare, than we should create organizations or unions to fight against the high cost of healthcare. I am tired of people turning to the government for every single problem that we have! Practice your independence, because the only thing you are doing is slowly decaying your civil liberties and giving the federal government more and more power. Universal healthcare sounds like something Karl Marx would come up with...

I only scimmed over the past posts. But I did see the word scumbag used a lot... I don't think its the people's fault for expensive healthcare. We are just to lazy to act! We are scared of what will happen if we organize and demand cheaper prices directly to the healthcare companies! Instead of just complaining to the government and making them fix it. Lets do it ourselves!

But, its doesn't matter what I think... I can't even vote.

Guest KingJunk

You guys NEED to get  past the people who abuse this and believe that there are people who actually need this and Not everybody is out to get a free ride. I worked at a Hospital for 3 years and I have seen it all to a under staff ER to interns who did not know shit!

There are people who need healthcare and need it for free, lets use me as an example: like I stated I worked at a hospital for 3 years and then one day I come to work just to find out I was going to be laid off because the hospital was CLOSING and the first thing that poped in my head was ahh fuck I have a baby due in a few months. The hospital went as planned and closed its doors July 1 2007 and my son was born May 9th 2007 and if you know anything about kids you know that they will be back and forth to the hospital for the first few months and that not counting if we have to take him in because he caught a cold or something, but the point I am trying to make here is that you never know what life may bring and never know when you may need to use something like this so, YES when I got laid off I went and got some FREE HEALTH COVERAGE for my son(what type of father would I be if I did not) but even tho I found a NEW job in 2months I still had to be employed with the company for 30 days before I was even able to get on there health plan so you mean to tell me a working man like myself is some scumbag, deucebag or a loser because I got laid off work and needed free health coverage for a few months?

Let me share this with you guys also, I have a friend who was shot and paralyzed from the waist down and needless to say he lost his job and he has 3 kids and before you guys jump to say what did he do or where was he when he got shot well he was at a friends house helping him install a dishwasher and the people next door stated fighting and just as he was getting ready to get in his car to drive away shots were fired and he was hit by 2 of them. Now he had a nice career as to where his wife could be a stay at home wife, but the past 2 years she was going to school and now he and his kids are getting the FREE HEALTH COVERAGE, but I guess he is a scumbag and a deucebag too and as far as his wife goes when she is done with school she will get a job just so they can have better health coverage, but until then they have to do what they have to do to get by!

I just hope and pray that the people who are shooting this down NEVER lose there job or become unable to work because you will then have a change of heart about things like this.