Post your Black Friday deals you brought home

I left home at 9:30 last night, drove one hour to the nearest big city, waited in line for almost two hours to get into Toy's R Us which opened at midnight. After leaving there, I proceeded to shop deals at 3 other stores as they opened throughout the night. Finally got home at 8:30 in the morning just as the rest of the world was waking up and getting into stores for the deals. I got EVERYTHING I went for without any problems and did almost ALL of my Christmas shopping in one night. Only store that was insane was Wal-Mart, which I hit last at 5:45 for the PS3 bundle for my son. The people in there were just out-right stupid.

This is the first year I have shopped Black Friday like that. It wasn't so bad.

I left home at 9:30 last night, drove one hour to the nearest big city, waited in line for almost two hours to get into Toy's R Us which opened at midnight. After leaving there, I proceeded to shop deals at 3 other stores as they opened throughout the night. Finally got home at 8:30 in the morning just as the rest of the world was waking up and getting into stores for the deals. I got EVERYTHING I went for without any problems and did almost ALL of my Christmas shopping in one night. Only store that was insane was Wal-Mart, which I hit last at 5:45 for the PS3 bundle for my son. The people in there were just out-right stupid.

Trooper! That's awesome though. The PS3 bundle at Walmart was awesome. Why were they stupid?

Prolog39 ]

Trooper! That's awesome though. The PS3 bundle at Walmart was awesome. Why were they stupid?

Poor parenting is the easiest answer.

My wife manages a department store and had to be at work at 3 AM. Naturally she didn't get any sleep. With her schedule for work we aren't able to really enjoy Thanksgiving. HOWEVER, the upside is we don't have to share it with her family. And we get better deals.

I have a family friend who works at a Toys R Us in a questionable area of Milwaukee and he said it was the most unbelievable thing he has ever seen. People knocking over children, parents cussing out other parents in front of children, more than one fist fight. What kind of jackass do you have to be to get arrested while Christmas shopping with your children? :-\

Prolog39 ]

Free? lol... Nothing is for free.

That's a shame, I just I've just never seen anything like that. They don't have Black Friday in Canada, really.

it was free the circuit had a certain items that box was completely blacked out with a sharpie and if you get it first its free but you dont know what you have til you get home. i was expecting a blender or something

Sgt.JoeFriday ]
LuckyS_T_A_R_S ]
Sgt.JoeFriday ]
LuckyS_T_A_R_S ]

i dont really care for it i like my toshiba i have better so yea imma sell it and it is pretty awesome

I'll give ya $50 for it?

lol sry im givin it to my exs mom for christmas

$60?

if you throw in a klondike bar ill think about it