Oh man that's awful...

bummer... ::)

*note it was REBELLION that developed this game.. Bethesda just published it and didn't do any development work on it. but like the guy said they sold their name and tagged themselves to it so yeah..

too bad it was a great idea and with Marciko on it I thought it would be good but that video shows the game to be horrible. Cheesy graphics and retarded AI's.

IRISH BULL ]

Well now we know why we haven't heard anything about this game.

LOL exactly!

sheesh... almost three years in development.. two different developer companies and although they deny it Bethesda did consult with Rebellion on the dev of the game as well.. all of that and this is what they produced?

You may have hellraiser.. saved me $60 bucks that is.

I would still prefer a UF members review over that of an outsider.. but the game video doesn't lie and it just looks like a badly done game. I don't go looking for outside reviews though and was just waiting to see who may have picked it up. However by the review you posted it looks like if its as bad as that it won't be long before the classic price drop occurs and if it hits $20-30 bucks I may pick it up just for the heck of it or else rent it for a couple of nights like the reviewer suggested.

Oh well.. so far though it looks like a complete fail.

if i was bethesda i would be searching for the nearest rock to hide under. And their upcoming RPG looks like shit as well, or at least lame as hell. They need to go back to Oblivion seriously, I have never gotten so wrapped up into a game, talk about AN EXPERIENCE, i put in over 500hours into that game (+ expansions). That first time you walk out of the sewers OMG my jaw dropped..... just unbelievable in every aspect. If they made oblivion 2 i swear i would camp out for that one, i'd miss class, whatever it took.