Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.

I know several of you guys have made some nice videos... I was wondering how you went about capturing it? I used the dazzle a while back and it did a decent job, but are there other ways to capturing video or taking screen shots and transferring over to a computer? What hardware, software, etc do you guys recommend?

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

I know capture cards are used a lot. If you find a way to capture live video feed in HD to your PC let me know and I'll do the same. Your right the dazzle was good but I've been playing in HD for a long while and I cant go back to rca jacks thats for sure.

This is probably the easiest way to capture in HD.

http://www.hauppauge.com/site/products/data_hdpvr.html

I'm gonna pick one up after Christmas hopefully. You have to use component instead of HDMI and you can only record in 720p. I don't think there is a device that allows you to record in 1080p yet so this is the second best option.

When our site comes back online I'll show you some of the video so you can see the quality.

Sweet! That is precisely what I'm looking for... price just seems a bit steep :'(

I'll keep looking around to see if there is something else out there that can provide better quality than a dazzle for a cheaper price, if not, this will have to do.

thanks for the link!