Jimmy Kimmel's Reaction To Gay Sex In Dragon Age

Oh, well there's a lot of that on Urgent Fury, always has been...

But this is at least game related. Anyone who's played Dragon Age Orgins can relate to the topic as well. I'd imagine we could discuss this like mature adults. If not, may a mod please lock the post now as I'm not trying to start any drama within these forums. I was just hoping to hear some gamer opinions instead of all the media propaganda. I'll just take this conversation somewhere else...

i really dont see what's the problem.. it's a game we are talking about.. just a few days ago the MW2 airport mission came out and people gave their opinion..

this is a game topic just like any other..

and i will give my opinion about it.

i think it fucking sucks LOL it just feels so weird to see that shit.. gezzz i havent played the game but damn i would've been in a huge OMFG WTF!!!!!

on the other hand i understand any parent that is uoset about it cause i would've..

z-Prime-z ]

This is really part of the game? If so who cares? It's really not that big of a deal. There is so much sex on TV these days. Doesn't matter if it's gay or if it's straight. Get over it.IMO Plus it looks like you get a choice to invite him in or not. ;)

I agree with Prime. If parents don't agree with it then don't buy the game for your kid. If homophobes don't agree with it then don't play it. At this point we are pretty much desensitized to everything in the media today, but gay sex is still taboo for some reason. I say let the game be played dammit!!! And as Prime pointed out its an OPTION for the scene. It doesn't have to happen.

z-Prime-z ]

This is really part of the game? If so who cares? It's really not that big of a deal. There is so much sex on TV these days. Doesn't matter if it's gay or if it's straight. Get over it.IMO Plus it looks like you get a choice to invite him in or not. ;)

Yeah, I agree with Prime. It's stupid for people to get worked up with these kind of things, especially when they're so RARE in video games compared to TV. I don't know if any of you have ever seen the channel Teen Nickelodeon, but there is so many more shows on that channel revolved solely around gay/straight relationships than every video game combined that it's ridiculous. If parent's want to complain about video games, then they need to look at TV first because there's way more than video games.

People will never truly understand that a game is a GAME. It doesn't matter what's on the screen. Just like Mass Effect, you have to play the cards RIGHT in order to get that scene. It's not a "Yes or No" type of situation in the game. You need to follow a LONG series of Q/A throughout the entire game that it's more than likely you won't even get the scene. People think it's as easy as just turning on the game and getting the scene, but it's not.

If parents really want to complain, than set up parental controls on the consoles and monitor what games children buy. If you don't want your 10 year old son seeing a gay sex scene on a video game, then don't let him play a game that's rated Mature.

OH MY GOD YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME THIS IS CRAZY THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE I CAN"T STAND SUCH..... ;) idk if it was megan fox and megan fox's twin i would have no problem with it.....we were just talking about sex in sociology and my teacher was explaining to us how guys are in general so homophobic, like we're always afraid gay people might be hitting on us, or that people will think we're gay. It's just how we're programed, at least the majority of males. I think society in general is just getting used to accepting gays, i mean guys and girls are always making out in the hallways at school, but if two guys were to do that, it'd be like WHOA.