How unlucky can you get?

That sucks

But the guys we were playing against were pretty unlucky. In an Estate-Domination we were down 168-198 we just captured all 3 so turned it our way, well stopped the points from ticking for them. We had to hold them all...then I hear [RVN] Vindell yell "Hey I got a nuke" I think we all yelled "Drop the motherfucker" at the same time lol.

Boom we win, and the score had us losing by 30 points. THE COOLEST move ever.

I reported a guy to IW moments ago. He was on my team and dropped a nuke, but what he did pissed me off so much...He absolutely HAD to have another PS3 name in the room. It was on HQ and he was one of the last guys alive, but in a remote corner of the map NOWHERE near the HQ. In strolls this guy (his dummy account) like 4 times into his screen and just STOPS so he could kill him. This prompted me to look at the score sheet, sure enough he was 24-0 while the other guy was 0-21. He got one more kill and dropped the nuke. Bravo to the cheater for getting 4 legitimate kills to drop a nuke...I just can't understand what you get out of that...

BacklasH ]

I reported a guy to IW moments ago. He was on my team and dropped a nuke, but what he did pissed me off so much...He absolutely HAD to have another PS3 name in the room. It was on HQ and he was one of the last guys alive, but in a remote corner of the map NOWHERE near the HQ. In strolls this guy (his dummy account) like 4 times into his screen and just STOPS so he could kill him. This prompted me to look at the score sheet, sure enough he was 24-0 while the other guy was 0-21. He got one more kill and dropped the nuke. Bravo to the cheater for getting 4 legitimate kills to drop a nuke...I just can't understand what you get out of that...

he is not getting banned, nor getting a warning. He is doing nothing wrong technically.

CDBS14 ]
BacklasH ]

I reported a guy to IW moments ago. He was on my team and dropped a nuke' date=' but what he did pissed me off so much...He absolutely HAD to have another PS3 name in the room. It was on HQ and he was one of the last guys alive, but in a remote corner of the map NOWHERE near the HQ. In strolls this guy (his dummy account) like 4 times into his screen and just STOPS so he could kill him. This prompted me to look at the score sheet, sure enough he was 24-0 while the other guy was 0-21. He got one more kill and dropped the nuke. Bravo to the cheater for getting 4 legitimate kills to drop a nuke...I just can't understand what you get out of that...

[/quote']

he is not getting banned, nor getting a warning. He is doing nothing wrong technically.

That's why Urgent Fury is so great. For us it's more about honor. Sure it wasn't "technically" wrong. If it were, one wouldn't be able to do it in the game. But is it honorable? No where near it. It is great to be a part of a community where actions like that are looks down upon.

Thank you all for .... well playing nice, really.

Sgt.JoeFriday ]
CDBS14 ]
BacklasH ]

I reported a guy to IW moments ago. He was on my team and dropped a nuke' date=' but what he did pissed me off so much...He absolutely HAD to have another PS3 name in the room. It was on HQ and he was one of the last guys alive, but in a remote corner of the map NOWHERE near the HQ. In strolls this guy (his dummy account) like 4 times into his screen and just STOPS so he could kill him. This prompted me to look at the score sheet, sure enough he was 24-0 while the other guy was 0-21. He got one more kill and dropped the nuke. Bravo to the cheater for getting 4 legitimate kills to drop a nuke...I just can't understand what you get out of that...

[/quote']

That's why Urgent Fury is so great. For us it's more about honor. Sure it wasn't "technically" wrong. If it were, one wouldn't be able to do it in the game. But is it honorable? No where near it. It is great to be a part of a community where actions like that are looks down upon.

Thank you all for .... well playing nice, really.

If I could afford two PS3's I'd do it too. So there Joe take your nice community and stick it! ;) But seriously thats probably one of the lamest things I have ever heard involving a video game. Who would go through the trouble to do that? To me it would be way more satisfying to EARN the nuke. Granted I have yet to unlock it, but soon enough you will all face the wrath. And by everyone I mean anyone who is around for the once out of every 1,000,000,000,000,000 games I play that involve a 25 kill streak.

Yeah, I ran across a guy in a free for all doing the same thing, using a dummy account to score an easy nuke. It took me 2 games to figure it out but then I started finding the guy in the remote parts of the map and I kept denying his kill streak. He left the room and I'm sure started his BS in another room but at least it stopped him in our room.

The guy was using the dummy account to keep dropping a tactical insertion to make killing him quicker. Getting a nuke is so much more satisfying when you earn it legitimately, so far I've earned 5 and it's a "blast"!!! ;D

The same thing happened to me in a free-for-all as well. I was playing on Estate and this guy was keeping up with me kill by kill. Now more often than not, I win the games easily but this guy started to pull away. I didn't know what was going on until the final kill cam. He had a friend in the room and his friend was running to him in a dead part of the map and stopped right for the guy to kill him. So I figured out what they were doing and they just laughed. But I did beat them the next game and they left. I just think if you are going to cheat and rank up, you should at least do it in like a Cage Match where you aren't effecting play for the rest of the population.

I haven't seen this happen on PS3 yet but apparently there's a way to glitch the system on the xbox and put up a private room that the game thinks is domination, usually the host puts up rust, effectively its just ground war free for all, I haven't looked into doing it because its the dumbest shit I've ever heard of. You can kill your team mates and get normal experience for them (I don't know what game type its based on) so the kills from your team are always on radar, since its on rust, all someone has to do is get lucky and drop a predator missile anywhere on the map. They'll at the very least get a harrier, you can't stay alive long enough to shoot it down so they will definitely get a chopper gunner and then you get fucked up after a second of being alive. The only people that like these game types are campers and fags that like boosting, and worst of all is that they end up host indefinitely. It happened when they patched a Javelin glitch in which a player could start cooking a grenade and switch to the javelin, after doing this they blow the missile right on there dead body and kill anyone within a oh, 50 ft radius. You couldn't just not kill them because their knife still worked. That got fixed but now I have trouble finding a good game of domination, I haven't played in a glitched room yet because of what I've heard, no thank you. CoD is a bit of a love-hate thing for me.

haha that was great C-Town! I hope that is the counter to those idiots using the javelin glitch.

I would assme the damn patch to fix that is on it's way. It was patched on X-Box last week, so I guess we just have t ocross our fingers.