• Directors

First your answer is in the Name, it is the Year End Blow Out, it will be Held starting on Monday the 28th and end on the 30th if we have 32 teams sign up.

This is the last week of the year and it is scheduled between Christmas and New Years. The schedule will not be pushed forward or back...

It is a fun free tournament that was Designed and adapted from one of the Staff. So those that are not traveling like most of us that have to be back at work Monday, sign up and have a blast as we close out 2009.

COWonCRACK ]
Shane ]

The next YEBO will be planned around Dec 28th 2010.

clever.

ok, will there be any other 2v2s available? but within a better timeframe? maybe a 4v4 even?

are you actually planning on signing fo any of those.. or are you just bored and want to keep asking questions..hurry up and PM me asking me to join your HMan team.. geez..

• Directors

Apparently I have received a few other PM's...

Though Hellraiser gets it, I will explain it once more...

This is a small Doubles tourmament for the many of us that do not get to take the week between christmas and new years off..

its 2 rounds each night... so for those that are going to be traveling that week enjoy your vacation, there will be plenty of opportunities in the future.

We will run it with as many clans that sign up as long as we are able to keep the bracket even. So for those that are lookng to celebrate the end of the year with us, come and join us.

For those that are going to be unavailable, enjoy your activities as well.

Shane ]

Apparently I have received a few other PM's...

Though Hellraiser gets it, I will explain it once more...

This is a small Doubles tourmament for the many of us that do not get to take the week between christmas and new years off..

its 2 rounds each night... so for those that are going to be traveling that week enjoy your vacation, there will be plenty of opportunities in the future.

We will run it with as many clans that sign up as long as we are able to keep the bracket even. So for those that are lookng to celebrate the end of the year with us, come and join us.

For those that are going to be unavailable, enjoy your activities as well.

Thank you Shane, John, and AC. While I won't be participating, I appreciate the offering of a quickie, fun tourney for those on break.

I'm with Hellraiser on this. I don't understand why people are asking for this to be changed. A tournament is being offered, if it doesn't accommodate your schedule, so be it. Like Shane said, there will be others. How about we all try and support the new owners and the decisions they make instead of questioning everything they do?