Teddy Bear MW2 Derail

hitman198309 ]

I was just showing where another teddy bear was! Not that it is a big deal or anything just thought I would post it up!

No its not that the info is useless, but the way you presented it was as if we all were on a scout looking for them, when it appears I'm not alone in having ZERO idea about them. lol

I'm guessing that Teddy Bears are like Sausages in Socom.?

When you say "where another teddy bear was" i guessing that there was one prior to this one, so maybe a reference to that one might have helped any of us understand. But me personally, this is the first time i have ever heard anything about teddy bears. lol

Maybe some deeper info might help us "get it"

How many are there in the game.?

How many have you found.?

Are they worth points or achievements, or trophy's or..?

ANY background might help us "get it" ;D

Easter Eggs are cool, but i had no idea, & you can barely see (in that video) that there is a bear in the file cabinet.

the only thing in noticed that was teddy bear ish was the fact that the smoke after the flash bangs by the filing cabinet makes the shape of a teddy bear.... its very subtle, and you have to really look for it.

Around 1:24/1:25 look right infront of his cross hairs.. you can see the shape of what would be a teddy bear

Yeah, they always hide the teddy bears. THat's how you know the highrise roof isn't a glitch. Well that and they told you how to get there in one of the fly-bys. This one on derail you can see by knifing the file cabinet too. There is also one above the front desk on Highrise. WHere you jump up from the ladder.

in World at war there is an achievement the nazi zombies mode involving the teddy bears in two maps. you shoot a box through a fence.you hear the kid laugh then you go around the map and shoot the 5 teddybears that are hidden you then unlock an achievement. theres yet another achievement if you you shoot them in the right order as well as you get the type 99 which is a zombie exclusive to the teddy bears. But i have never had the time or the patience to figure out the order of this. I wonder if there is any achievement for shooting the teddybears on MW2. like on WAW where the achievent doesnt even show up until after you have unlocked it.