Who will lose first?

If that happens, I think the Saints will win it, I just don't believe the Colts have what it takes to beat the Saints..

;)

p.s. the Saints have exactly what they need to beat the Colts.. they have a Manning boy on the Colts team.. NO WAY Peyton is taking the first Superbowl win from the Saints.. His Dad would never let him live it down. LOL

Honestly I believe the Colts will be undefeated going into the playoffs, and the saints also.

This might just be the year that we see two undefeated teams in the Super Bowl.

If that happens, I think the Colts will win another one, I just dont believe the saints got what it takes to beat the Colts..

If that happens, I also have to go with the Saints. Both Defenses are average at best, and the Saints can pile on the points alot faster than the Colts can. I hope it does come down to this. Then we get to see a good old fashioned shoot-out in the SB!! Been awhile since we've had that.

BTW, RAIDERS WIN BABY!!!! ;D

Xx-CHURCHY-xX ]

Saints will lose. They're playing it too close on a daily basis. Yes, the Colts haven't been blowing people out, but the Saints are slowly starting to show weaknesses and they're being exposed. Almost losing to the Skins? Colts will lose, Saints will lose, but Saints first.

They been blowing people out? Yea the AFC is super weak this year. the Colts are far and above the best team in the AFC.

While the Saints have to play the Cowboys, Giants, eagles. You name it. The NFC is tough and the AFC is not up the competition. SO of course the Colts are going to blow teams out.

And my opinion the Colts will lose first. They will put their patsies on the field before the playoffs and lose to someone stupid. Why would they not if they have already clinched home field advantage?

Saints will play everyone tooth and nail with their starters because they want to prove something. The Saints have been a laughing stock for years, they want to legitimize their place in the NFL.

xRed0ctobeRx ]
Xx-CHURCHY-xX ]

Saints will lose. They're playing it too close on a daily basis. Yes, the Colts haven't been blowing people out, but the Saints are slowly starting to show weaknesses and they're being exposed. Almost losing to the Skins? Colts will lose, Saints will lose, but Saints first.

They been blowing people out? Yea the AFC is super weak this year. the Colts are far and above the best team in the AFC.

While the Saints have to play the Cowboys, Giants, eagles. You name it. The NFC is tough and the AFC is not up the competition. SO of course the Colts are going to blow teams out.

And my opinion the Colts will lose first. They will put their patsies on the field before the playoffs and lose to someone stupid. Why would they not if they have already clinched home field advantage?

Saints will play everyone tooth and nail with their starters because they want to prove something. The Saints have been a laughing stock for years, they want to legitimize their place in the NFL.

You're right.

OH WAIT SAINTS LOST.

Bummer.

Someone said the colts will put their pasties on the fiel before the playoffs and lose to someone stupid.

Yes usually they do that but I don't think they will this year. I was listening to a sports radio and they asked Peyton if he is goig to sit out one of the next two games, he said no, he wants to prove they can go all they way and win the super bowl unlike the Pats.

I think now that the colts R the only team left they will try and do it all.

o-Marlne-o ]

Someone said the colts will put their pasties on the fiel before the playoffs and lose to someone stupid.

Yes usually they do that but I don't think they will this year. I was listening to a sports radio and they asked Peyton if he is goig to sit out one of the next two games, he said no, he wants to prove they can go all they way and win the super bowl unlike the Pats.

I think now that the colts R the only team left they will try and do it all.

They where doing it last game. A few of their top defenders where sitting out on third downs and other plays.