Gonna be in Chicago for a few days...

Notice all the hot ones are looking to the left?

Thats cause that is where I was sitting bitches. 8)

LMAO, everyone was nervous cause not only did I order Lash a beer (he's twenty there) but then I told the girls it was his 21st Birthday, and I wanted a pic....lol.

yea i also live in Chicago i live in the river grove,Franklin park ,shiller park area

some of my favorite places to go are

1.)Marias Mexican restaurant very legit mexican food not to mention a full bar (also say its your birthday they give you an extra big sombrero and a free shot lol) 9440 W Foster Ave Chicago, IL 60656

2.)Gene and Judes hotdogs the place is great very well known well at least in this city(i live 2 blocks from there) found at 2720 River Road River Grove, IL 60171

3.) Visit the sheddaquarium worlds biggest indoor aquarium a lil pricy but well worth it

4.)you have to have REAL deepdish pizza while you visit do yourself a favor and go to old world pizza 7230 W North Ave in Elmwood Park, IL

5.)a great place to drink is shoeless joes its a sportsbar they have live bands often one of my favorite places 10290 W. Higgins Road Rosemont, IL 60018

well those are some of the places i enjoy going for food or to unwind after a work week

So today is kind of the last day, & it is snowing. :-\

I dont want to go out in the snow. lol

My hotel room over looks the river just east of Michigan Ave. (17th floor, nice view) & the hilton has a pretty cool bar in here.!! (watched the end of the game Sun night there)

Went to a Dunkin Donuts (by wrigley field), coffee was just coffee.. no different than any other place. lol

Also went to "Tavern on Rush" last night.. the place looked very cool, the menu seemed like i would love ANYTHING on it, but my dinner wasn't that good, kinda bad actually.

So far ive been to ZERO of the places recommended. but I think im gonna try for either Hot Dougs or Gene & Judes today. I'm still planning on the Kilt tonight, but i dont think anyone else is gonna show.

I gotta come back to visit in the spring/summer, looks like there is so much more to see.!!