Can we spectate?

Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa

Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa

with these UF4 battles getting more and more intense i would like to be able to watch these.....i think it would be fun to watch how a clan plays when there is a 32" tv on the line.....so would this be possible?

Guest KingJunk

Naw don't think so, but I do think admins will be watching in tho, but NOT players from other clans. I know if we are to play that war I do not want anyone watching the war besides the admins and if APC there Tow will be in the war to watch and Grav.

Guest Skipper
.APOCALYP5E. ]

SO someone from an outside clan can spectate?

If we're in it, you're more than welcome to come over my house and watch me play. However, you'll need to fetch me beers, let the dog out occasionaly and give me constant words of encouragement. If we're not in it, you can come over anyway and let the dog out.

C'mon we're both from Baltimore

Undertow ]

Yes, as stated, creators and staff may and most likely will sit in to spectate this war.

Creators and staff who are part of clans involved IN the final war will not be able to spectate, of course.

There will be no other exceptions.

Yeah, I THOUGHT I answered it as best I could.

I thought you were messing with me! LOL

.APOCALYP5E. ]

i want to know if I can spectate any of the final games?

Poc...

Please just stop talking on this thread.. you're really makin an ass of yourself...

::) ::)

Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa
Skipper ]
.APOCALYP5E. ]

If we're in it, you're more than welcome to come over my house and watch me play.  However, you'll need to fetch me beers, let the dog out occasionaly and give me constant words of encouragement.  If we're not in it, you can come over anyway and let the dog out.

Oh Kool! what part are you from ...do u live in b-more now?

Guest Skipper
.APOCALYP5E. ]
Skipper ]
.APOCALYP5E. ]

If we're in it, you're more than welcome to come over my house and watch me play.  However, you'll need to fetch me beers, let the dog out occasionaly and give me constant words of encouragement.  If we're not in it, you can come over anyway and let the dog out.

I'm actually in Bel Air...about 20 mins north

Oh Kool! what part are you from ...do u live in b-more now?

Guest Skipper
.APOCALYP5E. ]

i have a uncle who works in Bel- Air hes a mechanic lol.. i dont live in baltimore any more im down in glen burnie now.....How bout them ravens? lol

The problem with the Ravens is that they don't have enough bye weeks

Good ole' Glen Burnie...In college we did what we called the Glen Burnie Olympics. We had dinner at the Golden Corrall followed by rock n' bowl at some bowling alley there; then we capped the night off with an evening at Rumble Fish. The loser at bowling for the night had to sing a song of our choosing at a karaoke bar that was near by if we made it by last call. It was a biker bar so someone was always singing something by Celine Dion....man those were the days.