infamous no scope montage

No AIM assists, lol; that does not exist.

Jay spends all day doing his videos and getting shots for his videos, watch his COD4 and waw montages, they are legit, he has done crazier shots than those.

If you like, add him on PSN and he will more than likely have a 1v1 with you, no scopes only and you are gonna be mad because he gets you from across the map.

I know, i tried it. He beat me 30-21, and i only killed him because i kept spawning behind him.

CDBS14 ]

Jay spends all day doing his videos and getting shots for his videos, watch his COD4 and waw montages, they are legit, he has done crazier shots than those.

If you like, add him on PSN and he will more than likely have a 1v1 with you, no scopes only and you are gonna be mad because he gets you from across the map.

I know, i tried it. He beat me 30-21, and i only killed him because i kept spawning behind him.

there is aim assist. watch as a enemy runs pas your screen, your gun will follow for a brief second. I say he just got the timing down

DevilHawk34 ]
CDBS14 ]

there is aim assist. watch as a enemy runs pas your screen, your gun will follow for a brief second. I say he just got the timing down

more than likely, he has been doing it since cod4, then waw and finally mw2 (he hates mw2)

I have two guys that pull the same shit. Pisses me off when there running a bolt action and Im running full auto and they still outgun me sometimes. Aim assist only works if your standing still and it carries over for bout 1 second so if hes go the timing down then holy shit keep him out of my rooms. I dont know ifI could take that beating

WiZ ]

Its called "red dotting". Its what ruined Rainbow 6.

no it is not, he doesnt have that 'red dot" which allows you to see where your bullet will go.

if thats what you mean? the red dot that people would either tape or put on their screen to show where the bullet will go? as far as i know, thats the only red dot i have ever heard of, even when i played RBSV2

I tried it today and he is definitely moving R3 while shooting, it makes the bullet accurate, I don't know how accurate but I shot 'kimbo m9s at a wall while moving r3 slowly to the right and wouldn't you know it, they ended up in a straight line. Also notice that all of his kills were done like that. You can basically tell that he isn't using the aim assist to his advantage because it doesn't work from that far, plus the game hasn't been out for that long and he already has that many kills from the vid using his methods, I doubt he's that lucky.