Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

Night maps on Socom.....Wow! ?!?!?!?

Has anyone figured out a way to brighten the night maps after the patch? My brightness is cranked and I cant see a bloody thing. Why the hell did they change that shit? There has to be something that can be done to brighten it up a bit.

If you figure it out let me know they are very dark now. Guess it's a little more realistic for a night map to be dark, but jeez it's dark. I've heard the night vision has greatly improved because of the darkness but I haven't tried it yet I'm very anti night vision. With the thermal scope coming the night maps with be a camp fest. People will be in dark corners surveying the area with their scope.

They already are a camp fest. I myself who is usualy in the front hangs back a bit i dont like jumpin into something that i cant see. although it is is quite funny how all you gotta do to get away, is run around a corner and lay down and they will walk right over top of you. :laugh: