New info on JyK!!!!

I want to start this thread with congratulations to [ U ] as you guys have done it again and brought home another championship and its great to be back 2 back champs!

With that out the way as you all know D_Dubya has joined the JyK force, and I like to call it "The Graveyard meets the JunkYard" but what most of you do not know is that he will be my right hand man as I have been through many of these over my years here at UF, and I hope this is my final stop with him. Over the years JyK has been a talented clan, but lacked a solid leadership foundation and with Dub, I hope we have that now.

We plan to sign up to the next tourney here at UF and can't wait for the next Tac Map where we have always finished very high in them.

Not only did I want to introduce Dub as my right hand man along with KDR (Knowurdamroll) I wanted to announce that we are seeking active players. Recruiting at this time basically SUCKS because everybody has a clan, but you can look us up at our new home @ www.jykgotgame.NET its not .COM anymore. We can't wait for MAG, but we will try to rock the house on COD!

See you guys soon!

KJ

Chili-Palmer ]

Congrats on the Co-Leadfer.. It helps out a lot to have solid help, & Dub is just that.. Solid.!

I used to have solid help in a Co-Leader too, but i haven't seen him on Xbox for months. lol :P

AWKWARD! hehehehe Im expecting a couple games from the wife for the box that will bring me back. Forza is one. ALso, still havent opened the orange box yet :)

so where is this new info we have ben promised? king has a new co-leader. you want me to hunt through the forums and find the other 7 times you have posted this? althought you have made an ExCELLENT choice with Dub, and i believe he is just what your clan needs, why dont ya try this one on...

NEW INFO ON JyK!!!

"We at JyK have successfully finished an urgent fury tournament WITHOUT a single rep dispute or rule violation. We also happily used the same clan rep through the ENTIRE tournament."

now that would be news ;)

xPUDDYTATx ]

so where is this new info we have ben promised? king has a new co-leader. you want me to hunt through the forums and find the other 7 times you have posted this? althought you have made an ESCELLENT choice with Dub, and i believe he is just what your clan needs, why dont ya try this one on...

NEW INFO ON JyK!!!

"We at JyK have successfully finished an urgent fury tournament WITHOUT a single rep dispute or rule violation. We also happily used the same clan rep through the ENTIRE tournament."

Oh brother, here we go... popcorn.gif

xPUDDYTATx ]

so where is this new info we have ben promised? king has a new co-leader. you want me to hunt through the forums and find the other 7 times you have posted this? althought you have made an ExCELLENT choice with Dub, and i believe he is just what your clan needs, why dont ya try this one on...

NEW INFO ON JyK!!!

Well lets see here would JyK be the only clan to break rules here ay UF hmmm nope!! Did Chosin have clans breaking rules? And every tourney we have played in I have been the rep and finished them all lol

Well you guys know, just as well as anybody else, that the past is just that. Life is about learning from mistakes and making yourself better in doing so. I know that I am brushing off the past and am going to try my best to make the future better than the past has ever been.

As for the Uprising, congrats and know that you got a new group of soldiers gunning for ya now ;) I would like to thank everyone who opened their arms to me and after long consideration, I felt this was the best fit for me to utilize my leadership attributes. Happy Holidays and I look forward to shootin you guys in the face lol.

Dub