If the EMP doesn't stop the nuke, what good is it?!! Waaay too high of a killstreak. I always thought that was the reason it was right above the nuke on the list.

Another problem is taking down the care package chopper. If you can destroy it, it should destroy the care package.

IRISH BULL ]

If the EMP doesn't stop the nuke, what good is it?!! Waaay too high of a killstreak. I always thought that was the reason it was right above the nuke on the list.

Another problem is taking down the care package chopper. If you can destroy it, it should destroy the care package.

If the EMP is allready out you cant call in a nuke, but once it expires you can call it in.

mikejaxon ]
IRISH BULL ]

If the EMP is allready out you cant call in a nuke, but once it expires you can call it in.

So again, what's the point? BFD about taking down choppers and Harriers. Hell, with the fire and forget missiles, its pretty easy taking one down. It should cancel a called in nuke and if someone on the other team has one holding, it should cancel that also.

IRISH BULL ]
mikejaxon ]
IRISH BULL ]

So again, what's the point? BFD about taking down choppers and Harriers. Hell, with the fire and forget missiles, its pretty easy taking one down. It should cancel a called in nuke and if someone on the other team has one holding, it should cancel that also.

it does not cancel, it just prevents it from coming in, most people call nukes at the end of the game, call an EMP at around that time, you are ruining it for the other guy.

CDBS14 ]
IRISH BULL ]
mikejaxon ]
IRISH BULL ]

it does not cancel, it just prevents it from coming in, most people call nukes at the end of the game, call an EMP at around that time, you are ruining it for the other guy.

LOL that would suck to have a nuke and right before you use it towards the end, someone drops a emp. Man that would piss me off lol

o-Marlne-o ]
CDBS14 ]
IRISH BULL ]
mikejaxon ]
IRISH BULL ]

LOL that would suck to have a nuke and right before you use it towards the end, someone drops a emp. Man that would piss me off lol

there are two guys in my clan that are trying to outnuke each other. I remember it happening once to one of them, some guy on the other team stole one of our care packages from an emergency airdrop and it happened to be an EMP.

Has anyone ever done this.

have one harrier, a pave low, an EMP and an AC130 at the same time, lol. This is just total domination, the only way to do it though is if you get lucky with the emergency airdrop.

the nukes are ridiculous. theres a couple guys I ply with that gt them frequently and I yell at them frequently cuz I hate ending the game early. I mean yea the nukes cool n all but limit it to once a day or something when your playing with me. I'm trying to get kills and play the whole 10min shit! ;)

I tell people to wait until the last possible second to use a nuke, TDM will keep going for the ten seconds but any thing with a score to it, like domination, will pause for the awe inspiring blast of light and the ten seconds pre-tense. You can stop the clock at 0-199 (they're winning) and drop that nuke to get the win for your team, that would be my dream game.