Modern Warfare 2 On 360 Busted, Ammo In Plentiful Supply?

Now, I'm no scientist. Or console engineer. I don't know how this is happening. All I know is, there are increasing numbers of people playing Modern Warfare 2 on 360 saying the game's ammo counters are all busted up.

Essentially, we're hearing that people are joining MP matches, then finding that there are no ammo counters. It's unlimited ammo. On all weapons.

Like I said, I don't know how this is happening, but word on the street is that it's an exploit - created by modders - that can be "passed" around anyone and everyone who plays against them, as it sticks in their 360's cache. Only, instead of corrupting data, it blows up MW2 maps.

To get rid of the glitch, you'll have to disconnect from Live and reboot your 360.

Infinity Ward's Robert Bowling says "It's being addressed" and that "it'll be eliminated soon enough". Far from a concrete timeline for an update, but at least it shows IW are aware of the problem and are looking into it.

Veteran_VI ]

Nothing wierd? In an AC 130 you shoot rockets that blasta large area but can only shoot every few seconds, in that vid its on full auto. I ended up in a game like that and felt like giving it a try, its really gay.

Oh..

I only get to do it in the single player mode. lol

I never get killstreaks more than 5 or 6. :)

• 3 weeks later...