• Directors

So are those that are using this

RT @fourzerotwo: #MW2 Update in Test now: 1887s Balanced. Public "private" Match fix. Infinite Ammo fix. Prestige Hack on PS3 fix....

Shane ]

RT @fourzerotwo: #MW2 Update in Test now: 1887s Balanced. Public "private" Match fix. Infinite Ammo fix. Prestige Hack on PS3 fix....

LOL. Honed!!!!

I really didn't think they would let that slide for too long. It's good thing too, because there really isn't a surefire way to police it. HOPEFULLY, we wouldn't have had a problem with it at UF anyways. Since we should all live and die by, "Win with Honor, Lose with Dignity". ;)

BigMoneyNacku ]
Shane ]

LOL. Honed!!!!

I really didn't think they would let that slide for too long. It's good thing too, because there really isn't a surefire way to police it. HOPEFULLY, we wouldn't have had a problem with it at UF anyways. Since we should all live and die by, "Win with Honor, Lose with Dignity". ;)

Exactly! If the word "hack" is there, don't bring that crap here. I don't care if its a hack to lose all of your rank and give you a squirt gun. A hack is a HACK!!

Exactly! If the word "hack" is there, don't bring that crap here. I don't care if its a hack to lose all of your rank and give you a squirt gun. A hack is a HACK!!

Although that would be awesome!!! :laugh:

I will throw in my thoughts on this matter. For the people that say this hack gives you no advantage at all are foolish. In Call of Duty 4, sure you could say that because the only thing you earned was a little prestige symbol next to your name.

However, in this game, you are rewarded with more classes. Is having double the amount of classes a gigantic advantage in the grand scheme of things? No, absoultely not. But, with the One Man Army perk the hack can be extremely advantageous for those that do it. Being able to switch between 10 classes instead of 5 can make a difference in a war. And there is loads of ways that can be to one's advantage, by having more claymores, more grenades, a variety of different weapons, etc.

Like I said, the hack isn't a ridiculous advantage to anyone, but for the people that say it has no advantage at all is simply wrong.

I also agree with what others have said, this is UF, and a hack is a hack. It shouldn't matter whether or not you think it makes a difference. As far as I know, you have to download files from the computer so I don't know anyone that could defend that here on this site.

Finally, I think developing a formula to determine whether or not someone "legitly" ranked up the the 10th prestige contains a lot of gray areas. The XP per match varies so much. A person with the same amount of hours played as someone else could literally have double the amount of XP based on skill level, the mode the play, whether or not they go after challenges, etc.

Finally, I think developing a formula to determine whether or not someone "legitly" ranked up the the 10th prestige contains a lot of gray areas. The XP per match varies so much. A person with the same amount of hours played as someone else could literally have double the amount of XP based on skill level, the mode the play, whether or not they go after challenges, etc.

A lot of domination, search, HQ and good gameplay. 10 days and 8 hours made level ten prestige. Thats what my buddy did. I play with him a coupl hours a day and hae watched him hit each prestige so I know he hasnt hacked. Food for thought, it is very possible.

Matty2D ]

I will throw in my thoughts on this matter. For the people that say this hack gives you no advantage at all are foolish. In Call of Duty 4, sure you could say that because the only thing you earned was a little prestige symbol next to your name.

However, in this game, you are rewarded with more classes. Is having double the amount of classes a gigantic advantage in the grand scheme of things? No, absoultely not. But, with the One Man Army perk the hack can be extremely advantageous for those that do it. Being able to switch between 10 classes instead of 5 can make a difference in a war. And there is loads of ways that can be to one's advantage, by having more claymores, more grenades, a variety of different weapons, etc.

Like I said, the hack isn't a ridiculous advantage to anyone, but for the people that say it has no advantage at all is simply wrong.

I also agree with what others have said, this is UF, and a hack is a hack. It shouldn't matter whether or not you think it makes a difference. As far as I know, you have to download files from the computer so I don't know anyone that could defend that here on this site.

I agree with this completely.

Good post, Matty.