SOCOM DLC

MarauderHD ]

If you wait a couple of days you'll pay $14.99 there Minion....

Not that it matters to me I'm not buying it at all.

yeah,so just go home after work and download it.while it downloads for the next 3 hours cause everyone is downloading.you then will be able to have quality time with your family,before you forget that they even exist.COMMING SOON ......DLC....... in HOME THEATERS near YOU!

WEED-NAZI ]
MarauderHD ]

If you wait a couple of days you'll pay $14.99 there Minion....

Not that it matters to me I'm not buying it at all.

yeah,so just go home after work and download it.while it downloads for the next 3 hours cause everyone is downloading.you then will be able to have quality time with your family,before you forget that they even exist.COMMING SOON ......DLC....... in HOME THEATERS near YOU!

LOL. My wife is already making preparations to lose her husband for the weekend. ;D

Naw, I got till Sunday. ;)

And if it's worth 10, its worth 15 anyhow. 5 bucks wont buy me lunch, let alone a game worth playing....nor do I expect 15 to help. :-\

I hope it makes Socom entertaining again, but who knows. I know you all will buy it, bitch about it, then talk about Socom 4. ;)

lX-WOLF-D0G-Xl ]

it shouldnt be a long download seeing as its only unlocking things, im preety sure the maps, and the weapons are all currently in the game since people will be able to pick up cold front weapons of enemies they killed.

yea i think the maps might be downloads but everything else is purley unlocks

BacklasH ]

I don't know I really enjoyed playing tonight. I didn't have a chance to try out arms run, but was thoroughly impressed with the new maps and new guns. The thermal scope is SWEET too. It truly felt like I was playing Socom 2 today with the DLC.

same here.... I had fun, and I did play Arms Race, and I really enjoyed it, so much that I skipped doing some school work to play:)

Oh yeah this DLC has renewed my love for socom. They actually did something right this time. The new maps are spectacular, Arms run is fun as hell, and the new weaps are sweet. Think i'll go to bed tonight with socom tucked under my pillow having sweet dreams of the new content. Well then again I may have nightmares of Shane teamkilling me with nades over and over...

PhAnToM_PhRaG ]

Oh yeah this DLC has renewed my love for socom. They actually did something right this time. The new maps are spectacular, Arms run is fun as hell, and the new weaps are sweet. Think i'll go to bed tonight with socom tucked under my pillow having sweet dreams of the new content. Well then again I may have nightmares of Shane teamkilling me with nades over and over...

yea was def fun tonight. great playin with you fellas that was fun we'll have to get fw and rpd together again sometime and im glad shane was on your side ::)