Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

SOCOM DLC

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com
MarauderHD ]

If you wait a couple of days you'll pay $14.99 there Minion....

Not that it matters to me I'm not buying it at all.

yeah,so just go home after work and download it.while it downloads for the next 3 hours cause everyone is downloading.you then will be able to have quality time with your family,before you forget that they even exist.COMMING SOON ......DLC....... in HOME THEATERS near YOU!

WEED-NAZI ]
MarauderHD ]

If you wait a couple of days you'll pay $14.99 there Minion....

Not that it matters to me I'm not buying it at all.

yeah,so just go home after work and download it.while it downloads for the next 3 hours cause everyone is downloading.you then will be able to have quality time with your family,before you forget that they even exist.COMMING SOON ......DLC....... in HOME THEATERS near YOU!

LOL. My wife is already making preparations to lose her husband for the weekend. ;D

Naw, I got till Sunday. ;)

And if it's worth 10, its worth 15 anyhow. 5 bucks wont buy me lunch, let alone a game worth playing....nor do I expect 15 to help. :-\

I hope it makes Socom entertaining again, but who knows. I know you all will buy it, bitch about it, then talk about Socom 4. ;)

lX-WOLF-D0G-Xl ]

it shouldnt be a long download seeing as its only unlocking things, im preety sure the maps, and the weapons are all currently in the game since people will be able to pick up cold front weapons of enemies they killed.

yea i think the maps might be downloads but everything else is purley unlocks

Tool_Minion ]

I am prolly going to give it a couple days, cause by the time I get off work, the servers will be down, and I can come here and hear all about how laggy Socom is..... :-X

its gunna be unranked practice rooms for EOH for the rest of the weekend......

I'm going to watch Inglourious Bastards on BluRay. Hopefully it will be out by the time it's over. Money I'll be with you, lost on Confrontation this whole weekend (with the exception of hunting in the mornings).

X_-GHOST-_X ]

not impressed ...couple cool guns .... :'(

WTF did you expect? new game? updated graphics and sound?

same shit.. more weapons and maps.. but it will still be the same game.. it's an add on..not a new game.

I don't know I really enjoyed playing tonight. I didn't have a chance to try out arms run, but was thoroughly impressed with the new maps and new guns. The thermal scope is SWEET too. It truly felt like I was playing Socom 2 today with the DLC.

BacklasH ]

I don't know I really enjoyed playing tonight. I didn't have a chance to try out arms run, but was thoroughly impressed with the new maps and new guns. The thermal scope is SWEET too. It truly felt like I was playing Socom 2 today with the DLC.

same here.... I had fun, and I did play Arms Race, and I really enjoyed it, so much that I skipped doing some school work to play:)

Oh yeah this DLC has renewed my love for socom. They actually did something right this time. The new maps are spectacular, Arms run is fun as hell, and the new weaps are sweet. Think i'll go to bed tonight with socom tucked under my pillow having sweet dreams of the new content. Well then again I may have nightmares of Shane teamkilling me with nades over and over...

PhAnToM_PhRaG ]

Oh yeah this DLC has renewed my love for socom. They actually did something right this time. The new maps are spectacular, Arms run is fun as hell, and the new weaps are sweet. Think i'll go to bed tonight with socom tucked under my pillow having sweet dreams of the new content. Well then again I may have nightmares of Shane teamkilling me with nades over and over...

yea was def fun tonight. great playin with you fellas that was fun we'll have to get fw and rpd together again sometime and im glad shane was on your side ::)