Hi guys,

I'm quite new here and love sigs and I feel they are an extension of what you are about as a gamer. I've always wanted a rottweiller sig but no body has been able to make me one. I have been searching for more than 2 years for an artist that can come up with my dream sig.

I own a rottweiller called bruno and it would be great if someone could make me a sig with a rottweiller in it with maybe some MW2 soldiers sprinkled into the mix.

If posible some writing saying "one bite, one kill" ;D :laugh:

Tool_Minion ]

Here ya go. I will admit I hate adding 'sayings' in a sig, but you were specific, so you got specifically what you asked for.

;)

[center][img=http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn310/Tool_Minion/rmygeneralsig.png][/center]

rmygeneralsig.png

Oh Damnnnn, that's hot, the saying would go a little better if the rottweiller was like growling instead of panting happily but it's still a great sig

No problem, didn't quite understand why no one would do it for 2 years, but maybe you were just looking in the wrong place! ;D

Here at UF, we pride ourselves in our ability to be a tight-knit community even though our numbers are so large. We always take care of each other, and that is prolly the #1 reason this is the BEST tournament site around. I recently started a clan, and the outpouring of assistance from so many UF clans reconfirmed my belief that this is my home.

So in a long-winded way, welcome to UF, and anything you need, just ask. ;)

Tool_Minion ]

No problem, didn't quite understand why no one would do it for 2 years, but maybe you were just looking in the wrong place! ;D

Here at UF, we pride ourselves in our ability to be a tight-knit community even though our numbers are so large. We always take care of each other, and that is prolly the #1 reason this is the BEST tournament site around. I recently started a clan, and the outpouring of assistance from so many UF clans reconfirmed my belief that this is my home.

So in a long-winded way, welcome to UF, and anything you need, just ask. ;)

you can direct that anything at tool he likes that stuff ;D but yea it is amazing how tight knit uf is

my clan mates seem to think the rottweiller is too "nice" looking. Could we try a fiercer looking rottweiller like the below please.

http://lashawnbarber.com/images/rottweiler1.jpg

OR

http://www.badidea.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/angry_rottweiler_01-456x400.jpg

Would be cool if the rottie is coming out of the sig as well, as if he is snarling at you.

IF you got better things to do i understand ;)

• 2 months later...