Lions vs Bears (Part 2)

Guest KingJunk

Let me guess we was Pussies because we would NOT kick the ball to Hester?

or

Was the wind blowing to hard or did one of the Bears players did NOT wear his lucky socks?

Undertow ]

The Patriots are just plain making football boring with their godliness right now....LOL

I AM looking very forward to the Colts/Patriots game, though.  I think it's the only one worth watching for EITHER team this season.

yeah and brady is making fantasy football stupid this year and i have him in one league and i still think it is stupid ....but it should be a good game next week .cant wait to see peyton whinnin the whole game....hahahahaha ...revenge

sweet revenge

OR THE BEARS REALLY DO SUCK.....AND LAST YEAR WAS A FLUKE....LMFAO

agree

See that only works when a team comes out of nowhere and has a good season. Last year's Super Bowl appearance was preceded by an 11-5 record and an NFC North Crown, so there goes that theory ::). I'll give it to the Lions, they came to play and the Bears simply did not. I was disgusted with how many balls the Bears receivers dropped, it was just ridiculous. The fact that Lovie Smith is still sticking with Cedric Benson on these short passes in the flat when he couldn't catch a cold in the dead of winter shocks me. Reports have it that if the Bears lose 1-2 more games Orton will start the remainder of the lost season (Playoffs are still feasible with a 7-1 finish, however unlikely).

smokeosama ]

agree

See that only works when a team comes out of nowhere and has a good season. Last year's Super Bowl appearance was preceded by an 11-5 record and an NFC North Crown, so there goes that theory ::). I'll give it to the Lions, they came to play and the Bears simply did not. I was disgusted with how many balls the Bears receivers dropped, it was just ridiculous. The fact that Lovie Smith is still sticking with Cedric Benson on these short passes in the flat when he couldn't catch a cold in the dead of winter shocks me. Reports have it that if the Bears lose 1-2 more games Orton will start the remainder of the lost season (Playoffs are still feasible with a 7-1 finish, however VERYunlikely).

smokeosama ]

agree

See that only works when a team comes out of nowhere and has a good season. Last year's Super Bowl appearance was preceded by an 11-5 record and an NFC North Crown, so there goes that theory ::). I'll give it to the Lions, they came to play and the Bears simply did not. I was disgusted with how many balls the Bears receivers dropped, it was just ridiculous. The fact that Lovie Smith is still sticking with Cedric Benson on these short passes in the flat when he couldn't catch a cold in the dead of winter shocks me. Reports have it that if the Bears lose 1-2 more games Orton will start the remainder of the lost season (Playoffs are still feasible with a 7-1 finish, however unlikely).

shut up smoke.  :P

ARAS_BOURNE ]

Damn, and i wanted to start this thread...I'm gonna have to bump y thread that called the lions a better team than the Bucs, Raiders and Rams this year. And i also called my playoff prediction and was laughed at...5-2 makes us well on our way after a 14-2 season...GO LIONS!!!!!

you cant make that statement. thety are doin better but we will see at the end of the year bucs will go further then the lions i beleive ...but i will tip the hat to the lions they are doin well