PRESTIGE HACK USE UF Ruling

WiZ ]

I think the ruling is kind of pointless.....

You can put a whore in a pretty dress and she's still a whore. You can put a cheater in a new name and guess what..... He's still a cheater.

you have got a great point there wiz. anytime anybody tries to manipulate a system or look for a backdoor that they believe will go unnoticed and benifit them, when they get caught it is always remembered. but how it is remembered is wether or not they stood up and admitted their wrong doing, or if they tried to argue and justify it.

This is the reply I got from Playstation, so around the horn I go again, Ill let you know what EA says.....but isnt it IW not EA?

Hello James,

Thank you for writing us about the PlayStation®Network account information for your account.

Even the account is linked to your PlayStation®Network account, this information would need to be dealt with on Electronic Arts' end. This is the case because it is their

The product you are referring to is produced by a third party company. The contact information for Electronic Arts is located within the following Knowledge Center article:

http://playstation.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/playstation.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=649

Regards,

Julio B.

D_dubYa ]

This is the reply I got from Playstation, so around the horn I go again, Ill let you know what EA says.....but isnt it IW not EA?

Hello James,

Thank you for writing us about the PlayStation®Network account information for your account.

Even the account is linked to your PlayStation®Network account, this information would need to be dealt with on Electronic Arts' end. This is the case because it is their

The product you are referring to is produced by a third party company. The contact information for Electronic Arts is located within the following Knowledge Center article:

http://playstation.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/playstation.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=649

Regards,

Julio B.

may you should call, that has automated responsive all over it

WiZ ]

I think the ruling is kind of pointless.....

You can put a whore in a pretty dress and she's still a whore. You can put a cheater in a new name and guess what..... He's still a cheater.

You obviously didn't see Pretty Woman.

Julia Roberts is NO WHORE!!!! LEAVE JULIA ALONE!!!!

Shane ]

Dub by no means take our ruling as calling you a cheater... it is simply easier to not allow any profile that has been affected by this hack to be used. It is an unearned advantage over everyone else.

Any user that has done this intentially or victimized will meet the same fate. We are working with IW to have a clear formula to know who is legit or not. And we are also awaiting Sony's decision on how they are going to handle accounts.

Sony will how ever beable to identify if your account has been hacked from your account logs. Be patient and they will let you know.

Youve seen the response they sent me, so, how is that any validity to your, or my claim?

• Directors

Well the response does not change our stance... As it has been suggested that is a canned response.

Have you called Sony?

The ruling stands, as it does with the Clan ruling we made for another clan, they are under suspension and have to repeat boot camp in Feb.