MW2 YEBO, Where is everyone??

Maybe the staff can put up a team formation board up at the Yebo center. I was very excited when this tourney opened and thought that since the game has just released it would bring a ton of teams. Im starting to lose hope here as only five teams are signed up and *N* has four of them LOL.

Maybe Hardcore TDM is turning alot of people away. I dont know but would love to see some more sign ups happening soon. Tourney is only 10 days away!!!

you guys have got to be kidding me.... dont like it because it's HC TDM???

Horsemen.. is ELIMINATION!!! and everyone loved it!

who cares about the damn game mode?.. i dont even care about winning.. this is a FUN 3 DAY tournament people!! dont take it so seriously..

i cant believe everyone is so concerned about camping or the fact that it's HC..

just have fun!

Shadowboxin- ]

Well wheres your app Hell LOL?

Come on people only days left to sign up!!!

i usually work on tuesdays from 5 pm till 10 est..... and who knows.. they may even throw in the wednesday :'(

otherwise i would've been one of the first to sign up.. this sucks. :'( :'(

i think same shit is going to happen with horsemen..

see? here i am pissed cause i cant make it and those who can, are bitching cause of the game mode. im very disappointed in the UF community.. it's seems that every time there's a new tourney people start bitching about something and dont sign up. Why the hell are you guys being so picky? you aint paying $100 + bucks and appearing on international TV, you havent spend you whole life training.. it's not gaming Olympics.. its an UF 3 day fun tourney..

i expect to see some damn signups for Horsemen... :police:

Hellraiser ]
Shadowboxin- ]

Well wheres your app Hell LOL?

Come on people only days left to sign up!!!

i usually work on tuesdays from 5 pm till 10 est..... and who knows.. they may even throw in the wednesday :'(

otherwise i would've been one of the first to sign up.. this sucks. :'( :'(

i think same shit is going to happen with horsemen..

see? here i am pissed cause i cant make it and those who can, are bitching cause of the game mode. im very disappointed in the UF community.. it's seems that every time there's a new tourney people start bitching about something and dont sign up. Why the hell are you guys being so picky? you aint paying $100 + bucks and appearing on international TV, you havent spend you whole life training.. it's not gaming Olympics.. its an UF 3 day fun tourney..

i expect to see some damn signups for Horsemen... :police:

Ahh that sucks bud that you have to work those hours. Im with ya too on what you said. Im very dissapointed as well that we dont have a bunch of teams signed up. I guess it is what it is though lol.

Prolog39 ]

Posting this tourney up to my REV guys now since we can now participate in UF tournies other than boot camp. :)

Yea bring em in bud. Def a great chance to get a quick feel for the games around here. Hope to see you guys there!!

Hellraiser ]

yeah i really dont care for those that dont signup.. the thing is that if they dont sign up then the tourney cant be done and it ruins it for those that wanted to compete!

If people don't want to play don't hate on them it's their choice. If they don't want to take part in 2v2 HC tournament. Maybe they are busy competing in other tournaments and can't spend the time splitting up in 2v2s. Maybe it's your breath(My choice<3). Either way you can't do anything about it.

Wrath ]
Hellraiser ]

yeah i really dont care for those that dont signup.. the thing is that if they dont sign up then the tourney cant be done and it ruins it for those that wanted to compete!

Maybe they are busy competing in other tournaments and can't spend the time splitting up in 2v2s.

i understand those.. im talking about those that dont want to play , and they specified it was cause of the game mode and the camping BS etc..i dont hate on them.. it just sucks that cause of that way of thinking those that want to play the tourney cant cause there arent enough teams..

and BTW.. since there is a substitute player allowed..i can be in a team cause my issue was of one day that i might not be able to make.

anybody up for a team? ;D

Hellraiser ]
Wrath ]
Hellraiser ]

Maybe they are busy competing in other tournaments and can't spend the time splitting up in 2v2s.

i understand those.. im talking about those that dont want to play ' date=' and they specified it was cause of the game mode and the camping BS etc..i dont hate on them.. it just sucks that cause of that way of thinking those that want to play the tourney cant cause there arent enough teams..

and BTW.. since there is a substitute player allowed..i can be in a team cause my issue was of one day that i might not be able to make.

[/quote']

Well, I decided to go ahead and play:) we will see how it goes.

Hellraiser ]
Wrath ]
Hellraiser ]

i understand those.. im talking about those that dont want to play ' date=' and they specified it was cause of the game mode and the camping BS etc..i dont hate on them.. it just sucks that cause of that way of thinking those that want to play the tourney cant cause there arent enough teams..

[/quote']

That's their choice. I would help ya out but I don't waste my time playing CoD competitively. Socom is my main focose your on the DK site go ask around.

Edit: And since your part of GFX get to a sig....