STREEKER IN NFL GAME IN LONDON.....LMFAO

no it was real

it's in the article i read

"Among the honorary captains for the pregame coin flip was former English rugby captain Martin Johnson, who was roundly booed when he was introduced; it's not often that the captain gets booed at a game in the States. At halftime, an English streaker did his thing at midfield for about 30 seconds before he was gang tackled by security and taken off the field to cheers."

i was just wondering if anyone seen it when it happened

LOL. Thats hilarious!

I would love to see a rugby team play a NFL team... In some sort of rugby-football hybrid sport. I bet the rugby team would dominate...

Depends if the NFL guys still got to keep their pads on.. IF so, they would break a Rugby team in half.!

They are two very different sports- The people who play both are tuff.

Rugby- stamina is much higher as an average- Every player is running and hitting (where as in football it takes endurance but not everyone has to run).

Football- the hits are much harder (mostly due to their helmets and distance from a ball carrier).

So basically if a rugby team played an NFL team in football with football rules they would get killed. Likewise if a football team attempted to play rugby they would get killed.

Both are great... But football is pure Americana baby.

• 2 weeks later...