****HELP-CoDMW2 SPEC OPS "Snatch n Grab" assistance

so me and my buddy have been stuck on this mission for days...we refuse to skip it and we refuse to play on anything less than veteran...we get all the way to the end after we snatch the intel and kill the first wave of enemies from the air plane by the Extraction point...we get down there and we usually end up dieing...if we wait to long a juggernaut will get us from behind so needless to say we are extremely frustrated...any help form my urgent fumigants?

Learn how to shoot on the run :P Honestly the way I did it was one kept the intervention and sniped the juggernaut that comes from the front and the other watched his back (two enemies to the left facing the back and juggernaut comes from the right if you sit long enough) snipe enoug guys from the plane before you jump then haul ass down the far left.

Note: So far the easiest way to kill juggerbitches is to snipe (headshots preferrably) remember that on Echo Ops ;D If you need help give me a shout.

when yuu get to the plane, one guy should clear the ground, while the pother guys watches behind you. you can hear a change in the music when the juggernaut comes. tube the juggernaut, and it will slow him down enough for the guy in front to turn around and help you kill him. watch as a second one will come from behind you also.

when the ground is clear, jump down and run to your left. one guy stay low, and the other get on the plane in front of you he can snipe as the ground guy uses an assault rifle to clear charging enemies.

xPUDDYTATx ]

when yuu get to the plane, one guy should clear the ground, while the pother guys watches behind you. you can hear a change in the music when the juggernaut comes. tube the juggernaut, and it will slow him down enough for the guy in front to turn around and help you kill him. watch as a second one will come from behind you also.

when the ground is clear, jump down and run to your left. one guy stay low, and the other get on the plane in front of you he can snipe as the ground guy uses an assault rifle to clear charging enemies.

Is this not the same thing I wrote lol? If your decent at sniping especially in Echo Ops try sniping the juggernauts. I swear to you they drop quicker. Have one bait guy to get them out and one hang back a little and pick'em off. I guess if your a crack shot with tubes then it would be the same but I always land around them and it takes in excess off 9 or 10 M203's to drop the guy. Grab a sniper and hit chest or head 5 or six times and call it good.